Chapter 36 It can also be bigger

Peng Xiaolei said, holding the small metal bottle, “I’m not sure, my abilities will make me heal myself. With the ability of Millet, I can recover some of the fractures and injuries of other people, but Millet have more powerful abilities, I haven’t used that yet.”

Shu Xiaohui suddenly remembered the children who were caught by such a wicked man, but there was no scar on their bodies. He thought that the wicked man still had a little conscience and didn’t hit the children. It turned out that Peng Xiaolei had healed their injuries.

Shu Xiaohui drilled out of the small cage, grabbed Chen Chengduo’s clothes and darted on his shoulders. His little black eyes looked at Peng Xiaolei with confidence, then lifted his one rear paw and stood up, blessing all the luck on Peng Xiaolei.

Peng Xiaolei was tickled by Shu Xiaohui’s actions, and she smiled shyly, “I’ll do my best!”

She poured Millet out of the small metal bottle. Millet stretched out tentacles in her palm, and then climbed up to Peng Xiaolei’s fingertips.

Peng Xiaolei squatted down, and Millet landed on the ground from her fingertips.

Professor Wei, who was like a wandering soul, also squatted down after a while.

But his brain was a bit chaotic now, he looked at the ant with a little dazzle, and it seemed that there were countless small black spots in front of him starting to move.

Professor Wei took off his glasses and rubbed his eyes. He thought that his lack of sleep affected his vision.

And Shu Xiaohui’s small paws scratched Chen Chengduo’s ear, watching the little black spots drilled through the gaps in the windows and said, “Squeak?”

Those are all ants?

Chen Chengduo’s ear was tickled, and he caught Shu Xiaohui and put him in his palm, also squatting down and looking at the ground.

Shu Xiaohui’s belly was attached to Chen Chengduo’s palm and stretched his head to look on the ground.

Those ants were about the size of Millet, each holding a small translucent stone that was a little larger or about the same size as its own body.

And these little ants lined up in front of Millet, and then piled all the small stones in front of Peng Peng’s bed. 

At this time, Professor Wei finally focused his eyes and finally saw that were not black spots, but small ants on the ground.

Professor Wei shook his head and stopped looking at the little black spots, feeling that he would dizzy if he looked at it again.

He pushed up his glasses and said, “It seems that animals are more accurate than our instincts.”

Both Chen Chengduo and Shu Xiaohui looked at him.

Professor Wei pointed to the pile of small stones that were as clean and transparent as washed sand, and said, “This is the same thing as the stone I found, that is homologous to the antiquities.”

Although Shu Xiaohui didn’t understand what Professor Wei meant, he thought that these small translucent stones were definitely useful.