Chapter 81 Lei Xiaoyang

Under the control of Shu Xiaohui, the fighter plane returned smoothly and rushed into the honeycomb energy network. Shu Xiaohui looked at the following scene in surprise.

Chen Chengduo hugged Shu Xiaohui's waist and said slowly, "There is still some influence."

Professor Wei ’s communication video was taken in at this time, and he pushed his glasses and said, “The two of you hamsters are very powerful, and it takes much less time than I thought.”

"Professor Wei, is our planet seriously affected?" Shu Xiaohui was nervous.

Professor Wei suddenly smiled, "It's not serious, and it has fundamentally solved the biggest problem on our planet."

"Ah?" Shu Xiaohui somehow.

Professor Wei said, "The problem of global warming has been completely resolved. The weapon of the Tate can be learned, maybe the refrigerator can be replaced in the future."

"..."

Forgive Shu Xiaohui, it's hard to tell right now, Professor Wei, who is wearing glasses, is telling the truth or cool words ...

The fighters were steadily docked at the terminal, and a group of experimenters trained by Professor Wei stepped forward. After the two of them came out, all of a sudden, these people flocked to ... fighters.

Shu Xiaohui and the two flew down in this round, and the data formed is too important for future fighter production.

In just a few hours, it was once again forced to the brink of extinction by other races in the universe. Now everyone on the planet is holding their breath. This breath ca n’t help, and it ’s hard to sleep and sleep. The hatred of a billion people is there.

Shu Xiaohui's shoulder carried Chen Chengduo's left arm, and Chen Chengduo's half of the force pressed on his shoulder, and his chin rubbed Shu Xiaohui's head.

When a nervous humanoid mouse was nervous, he carried the person to the studio of Professor Wei in the Fighter Production Center.

That is the previous engine laboratory.

When the two of them appeared suddenly, Professor Wei was lying in front of the aquarium with his sleeves unsure of what he was doing.

That aquarium was the very large aquarium in Professor Wei's original laboratory, which contained dozens of angelfish.

It's just that the aquarium at this time is used as a bath, and there are individuals in it.

The man was half lying on the lid opened by the aquarium, shaking a black and white fish tail.

When the man saw Shu Xiaohui and the man he was half carrying, he stretched out his slender hands, and said hello.

Shu Xiaohui was startled. If the person carrying it was Chen Chengduo, he would be thrown out at once.

Because the mermaid with the tail of black and white fish scales in the water responded quite well to his consciousness at this time, "Hi! Master Beastmaster."

Mermaid?!

This once again subverted Shu Xiaohui's cognition.

Chen Chengduo slightly hugged Shu Xiaohui's waist with a hand, and pressed slightly, "Zebra?"

The mermaid in the aquarium flicked his tail, nodded, and shook his head again. "Zebra is a nickname, you better call me Lei Xiaoyang."

The corner of Professor Wei's mouth twitched, and he found a stethoscope and hit Lei Xiaoyang's head.

Suddenly, there was a loud noise.

And Lei Xiaoyang took the stethoscope that fell down without any pain, and showed a big smile to Professor Wei.

On that handsome and charming face, there was some thrilling beauty.

Professor Wei was temporarily frightened by this smile, and a group of inexplicable creatures rushed past.

Although this face still carries nine points of Lei Xiaoyang's original face characteristics, but now, is it a beautiful attack?

Shu Xiaohui looked at the person who claimed to be Lei Xiaoyang, and Professor Wei, who was tangled with mixed and strange emotions.

Uh, is it true that Zebra Angelfish is Professor Wei's boyfriend?

Chen Chengduo rubbed Shu Xiaohui's ear, "Although it has become a fish, but his temperament has not changed. When he was a man, he climbed the highest peak and became a freshwater ornamental fish, so he dared to venture into the deepest trench ...

Listening to this, Shu Xiaohui suddenly realized.

However, Professor Wei suddenly snorted, "I want to run into a space lap just like you."

"Words, I just recovered my memory, and if I think about it early, I will never run into the trench myself ..." Zebra stretched out Professor Wei's white coat and rubbed it out of the aquarium, he had to hug Professor Wei's waist .

Words?

Chen Chengduo rubbed his nose with Shu Xiaohui's ear lobe and explained to him, "Professor Wei's name, Wei Moyan."

"..."

Shu Xiaohui suddenly realized.

Professor Wei's chilly eyes pierced the zebra's arm, which was covered with fish scales from the elbow.

The edges of the black and white fine scales are slightly reddish, and there seem to be signs of bleeding.

Zebra withdrew his hand and dived into the water, leaving his head outside.

Professor Wei casually took a towel and wiped his hands, and looked at the two people sticking together there. It seemed that the little hamster was supporting most of Chen Chengduo's strength?

Professor Wei narrowed his eyes slightly, "Are you injured?"

Shu Xiaohui immediately teleported to Professor Wei, "Professor Wei, please check, he is very weak."

Professor Wei nodded and pointed to the seat next to it, watching Shu Xiaohui carefully put people on the seat.