Chapter 26 A huddled hamster seemed more fat

Shu Xiaohui still trusted Chen Chengduo, but he saw Professor Wei pull a thin tube when he just calmed down a little bit.

“You put this in his mouth,” Professor Wei instructed Chen Chengduo.

Chen Chengduo pinched the thin tube and frowned. Although the tube was thin, it was still a bit thick for Shu Xiaohui.

“If you want your little white mouse to suffocate inside, don’t give him the tube.” Professor Wei said.

Chen Chengduo looked at Shu Xiaohui, and at this time, Shu Xiaohui, who was wearing wet blue hair, looked at Chen Chengduo accusatorily with his eyes. Chen Chengduo could even see tears in his dark eyes.

“Squeak …”

The voice became more feeble and depressed.

Chen Chengduo took a deep breath, closed his eyes, and whispered, ” Good boy, I promise just this once…”

” You can’t give a guarantee, if the things in his head need to be removed, I don’t know how many times you have to come again.” Professor Wei interrupted him in time.

Shu Xiaohui blinked his eyes, and the small paws fixed by medical tape scrambled hard …

“Squeak!”

Let me go! I don’t want to be checked! I am not sick and live well as long as I don’t be checked! All diseases are caused by examinations!

The sophistry was forced out …

Chen Chengduo looked at the struggling Shu Xiaohui, his eyes were narrowed, and he looked up at the mischievous Professor Wei, “Before I came back, Peng Peng transferred all the information of the Tate into my head, but I thought the information was quite useless, maybe I will forget soon.”

“How can it be useless!” Professor Wei almost jumped up.

“I seem to have forgotten a part of it. You know that my brain domain is not developed enough, and the amount of information is so large.”

Professor Wei became serious immediately and said, “If you really don’t want to insert this oxygen tube, I can open the sealing valve to check, but the little white mouse needs to stay still for three to five minutes. If he can not persist, muscle relaxants need to be injected.”

“Squeak!”

I can do it!

Shu Xiaohui stopped struggling immediately, and looked at Chen Chengduo eagerly with small eyes.

Chen Chengduo threw the thin tube and said, “No need to inject, he can do it.”

“That’s good.”

Professor Wei picked up the dissecting salver and put it in the instrument. The instrument looked a bit like an oven from the perspective of Shu Xiaohui …

“Squeak…”

My belly is itchy…

Chen Chengduo held Professor Wei’s shoulder and stretched a finger to scratch on Shu Xiaohui’s belly gently. By the way, he adjusted the gauze slightly to cover Shu Xiaohui’s lower body perfectly.