Chapter 73

Shu Xiaohui grabbed Chen Chengduo's pocket and watched the surprisingly large-scale battleship production line that had been made by Professor Wei.

It is estimated that it won't take long before the battleship used with their ability fighters can be built, and it took only three days after he left.

But it is also true that Chen Chengduo arranged all the abilities except the warriors with aggressive powers to assist in the construction of Professor Wei.

At this time, Professor Wei was busy in the engine production. As soon as Chen Chengduo came in, Professor Wei beckoned them and came quickly.

One person and one mouse approached him, and Professor Wei glanced at the mouse ball clad in Chen Chengduo's pocket. He felt a little sad in the mood, thinking of his zebra that was slightly larger than the mouse ball.

I always thought that his little zebra liked the spherical fish tank.

He was very carefully protecting the spherical fish tank when he was locked up.

It turned out that he was always wrong ...

Shu Xiaohui was surprised by Professor Wei's slightly lost eyes.

How can Frankenstein have such an expression, is there a big problem in the production process?

Chen Chengduo stood before Professor Wei, "Professor Wei?"

Professor Wei returned to his mind and apologized to the zebras hundreds of kilometers away and hundreds of nautical miles away.

At this time, following the migrating sea turtle, a fish shuttled in the ocean current, stopped.

The fins were swinging subconsciously, looking at the colorful fishes in the ocean current, suddenly amused.

Then, he got out of the ocean current, flicked his tail and swam back toward the original island.

Professor Wei rubbed the tip of his nose, pushed his glasses, looked at the man, and said, "The first news about the Tat warships obtained by the Honeycomb Energy Network, please take a look."

Chen Chengduo stepped up and followed, where Professor Wei built another terminal for the honeycomb energy network.

Professor Wei generally controls the terminal display, and said, "After the production line of the battleship is completed, I will conduct the next research on the portable honeycomb energy network terminal, which should allow everyone to connect to the honeycomb energy network and change us. Original communication method. "

After Professor Wei finished speaking, he opened the information of the Tat fleet obtained by the Hive Energy Network.

On the terminal display, the Tat fleet has been docked on the moon of their planet.

And the construction of temporary bases began in the moon's largest crater, and their flag was inserted at the highest point of the crater.

Looking at the three triangles and three diamond-shaped flags superimposed by the Tate, it can disgust a mouse ball,

Shu Xiaohui drilled out of Chen Chengduo's pocket and stood on Chen Chengduo's shoulder, waving his paw angrily, saying, "That's our moon!"