Chapter 23 I don't have stones!

Shu Xiaohui in the palm of Chen Chengduo's hand closed his eyes, and had fainted.

This was not to blame Shu Xiaohui, he really did not expect that this seemingly simple blessing would consume all his power. But this had verified Zhan Wei's words on the other hand. There are indeed many strangers who were guarding Professor Wei, and they are very capable.

Chen Chengduo hold Shu Xiaohui and gritted his teeth tightly. This little warpet used his power so frequently, it is really too disobedient! But Chen Chengduo was so annoyed most because he worried about Shu Xiaohui.

The lifespan of the hamster is a pain in his heart... Chen Chengduo would rather Shu Xiaohui has obtained half of his lifespan, but it is not. 

Chen Chengduo gently poked the softer hamster ball who fainted, "You will not have popcorn to eat!"    

As soon as he finished speaking, there was a white light rising on the surrounding ground. Chen Chengduo's worries and irritations were dissipated, and he quickly took out a large camouflage T-shirt from the backpack. Chen Chengduo stared closely at the soft ball in his palm, all the muscles of his body were tightened.

The white light penetrated into the body of the little hamster ball. Within a second or two, Chen Chengduo felt something fell on his arm, with a flexible and smooth touch. Chen Cheng quickly put the camouflage T-shirt on Shu Xiaohui's body.

But maybe it's better not to wear it...

Chen Chengduo's height of 1.87 meters, coupled with his strong physique, while his hamster is just 1.70 meters, and thinner, so the camouflage T-shirt was too big for Shu Xiaohui. It covered Shu Xiaohui's upper body, but made the bare thighs more seductive.

Chen Chengduo stretched his jaw and tried not to be a voyeur. He reached out and gently stroked the hair on Shu Xiaohui's forehead. In the moonlight, he approached Shu Xiaohui and looked at his face seriously. Shu Xiaohui has a very cute face. And he looked like a twenties, there was still a sense of youth in him.

Although the duration was longer this time, almost fifty seconds. But Chen Chengduo was still not satisfied. Then the humanoid hamster was instead of a soft hamster ball which was firmly held by Chen Chengduo. And the camouflage T-shirt was stuffed into the backpack by Chen Chengduo.

Chen Chengduo watched Shu Xiaohui who slept peacefully. No matter what the white light was, Chen Chengduo determined that it should be very useful for his pet.

Even so, Chen Chengduo decided that the family rules must be established!

Chen Chengduo put the hamster ball back into the pocket of the combat uniform and continued to run in the direction of the container. The strangers that Chen Chengduo encountered along the way, either happened to turn around or just didn't see him.  

Chen Chengduo approached the stacked container, still no one found him. The metal power that had been charged for a long time was so nowhere to be used. 

At this time, Shu Xiaohui in the pocket woke up. He climbed up and popped his head out of the pocket. "Squeak." Like I said, no one could see you~

Chen Chengduo poked his small head lightly.

Shu Xiaohui shrank his head and waved his paws, but soon he was attracted by the stacked containers. There are hundreds of large containers, how could they find Professor Wei?