Chapter 45 Pine Green Military Uniform

Chen Chengduo’s designated route did not lead directly to the mountains, but turned around the new city and collected various building materials along the way.

Originally in Shu Xiaohui’s eyes, these people were the warriors who cleaned the beasts, and they were the strongest in terms of force. However, looking at the road that was almost swept into a flat city around the new city, the little hamster was stunned, and the level of convergence materials was also superb.

All the abandoned buildings were demolished by the soil-related abilities, and all kinds of building materials were extracted by each ability.

This includes abandoned vehicles thrown everywhere on the road, and even some collapsed viaducts.

At the same time, on such a flat road, next to the car where Shu Xiaohui was sitting, a huge and huge variety of metal compression and refining metal balls rolled synchronously, and the number was increasing.

Shu Xiaohui slipped off Chen Chengduo’s shoulder and looked at the back with the headrest of the seat beside his neck.

The little hamster saw the various construction materials flying around the rear. It was like a large-scale demolition and moving site, very lively!

Although all the warpets look at him covetously, these drooling beasts are all brave.

After arriving in the mountains, the warrior with soil-related abilities cleared the site, and various building materials were piled up.

Chen Chengduo took off Shu Xiaohui, who pulled the headrest of the seat, tucked it into his pocket, and rolled over the roof of the car. He narrowed his eyes slightly while looking at the mountain in front of him as a city coordinator.

Li Hui stood by and said, “Boss, let’s start?”

Shu Xiaohui gnawed corn in his pocket and made a subtle sound.

Chen Chengduo was silent for a while and then looked up at the mountain again. He was afraid that the time to build the tower will last for two days. At night, what will happen to his little hamster?

Chen Chengduo squatted down on the roof of the car and looked down at Li Hui standing next to him, “Give you a task.”

Li Hui immediately stood upright, “Yes, Sir!”

Chen Chengduo said, “I let Xiao Wang of the Armament Department make clothes, you help me get it back.”

“…” Li Hui twitched the corner of his mouth, he is just a corridor, right?

However, Li Hui suddenly became flattered, “Boss, can I take off my weight-bearing shoes?”

Although the weight of this metal is nothing, it is not breathable!

Shu Xiaohui, who ate the corn, couldn’t help laughing in his pocket and laying on his back with his small paws.

Chen Chengduo glanced at him, and Li Hui immediately gathered his nerves, and with his leopard, Mao Ya disappeared instantly.

After Li Hui left, under the command of Chen Chengduo, all the soldiers were in place and began to realize the skills in the practical manual of abilities published by Professor Wei, that is, the combination of various abilities.