Chapter 54 Build a military country

Chen Chengduo looked at the hamster ball lying in his palm, felt so regretful. Shu Xiaohui finally kept the human body more than ten minutes this time, he did not grasp the opportunity.

Chen Chengduo rubbed Shu Xiaohui’s head again and put the soft hamster ball into his pocket.

While Shu Xiaohui put all the guns on the ground into his space quickly.

The hamster’s obsession with firearms had reached a level of paranoia.

Then they went back to the top of the metal tower. Professor Wei was busy in front of the complicated instrument. His eyes behind the glasses were shining wisely, and his hands moved very fast. Under his operation, the countless honeycombs-shaped energy net flickered in a special rhythm, and the invisible energy was spread.

Time flew, Professor Wei’s face was already a little pale, and his hands were trembling because of the long time and fast typing.

Finally, after the energy net flickered brightly like the sun, Professor Wei stopped, hung his hands to his side, frowning and looking at the instrument intently.

After a sigh of relief, Professor Wei suddenly turned his head and looked at Chen Chengduo.

The thing he said in his previous speech, others couldn’t understand, but Chen Chengduo must understand. To solve the problem of beasts at once, they needed to change the master of the intelligent systems in these beasts’ bodies. Then the new master could rule them with consciousness.

Chen Chengduo looked back quietly, rubbing his fingertips lightly.

Professor Wei took off his glasses with a trembling hand, rubbed his eyes, then he put the glasses on again, and said firmly, “Chengduo, we’re already in this step. I definitely can’t do it, or you want to send Commander Fang up?”

Seeing Chen Chengduo frowned slightly, Professor Wei said, “Commander Fang has already told me about his situation. He has only a few days of life span. He can’t do this.”  

As for the fact that Commander Fang’s life span had changed, the two still didn’t know.

The atmosphere was a little strange…

Shu Xiaohui, with his head out of the pocket, looked at Professor Wei in surprise, and asked, “Squeak?”

But he quickly shut up. Squeak! Without conscious coordination, Chen Chengduo couldn’t understand what he said!  

Chen Chengduo reached out and pressed Shu Xiaohui’s head.

Shu Xiaohui hugged his fingers.

Chen Chengduo raised his hand slightly, and the hamster ball hung on his index finger, looked at him with bright eyes. 

Chen Chengduo put Shu Xiaohui on his shoulders and stared at Professor Wei, “Is that the reason you cut off conscious coordination between me and Xiaohui?”

Professor Wei was silent for a while, nodded slightly, and said, “Yes.”

Chen Chengduo’s eyebrows twitched, and a military stab promptly touched Professor Wei’s neck.