Chapter 46 Take a walk

Shu Xiaohui looked at Chen Chengduo suspiciously, when he was close to him, he smelled a faint soapy scent, “Squeak?”

Are you not telling me something?

Chen Chengduo shook his head calmly, “Nope, I go out and find a place to fry beans for you.”

Wearing the general uniform to fry beans?

Shu Xiaohui looked suspiciously at Chen Chengduo.

Chen Chengduo touched the brim of the hat, slightly raised his eyebrows, “Do you want to go?”

The hamster ball squatting in the palm of Chen Chengduo froze for a moment and nodded dumbly.

Squeak…Today Chen Chengduo seemed to exude a special flavor…

Chen Chengduo unbuttoned the chest pocket with one hand and put Shu Xiaohui in it.

Then he stepped on the shiny military boots and left the tent.

Li Hui and Suo Bin squatted beside the bonfire. When Chen Chengduo changed clothes behind the tent, they were in a state of meeting a ghost.

The time they followed Chen Chengduo was not short, but the number of times they saw him wearing these clothes, was less than three.

Suo Bin patted Li Hui’s shoulders, “You could find these clothes for him, bravo!”

Li Hui’s mouth corner twitched, he had turned the boss’s house upside down, and the room had been messed up by him.

But this was justifiable, Chen Chengduo wouldn’t blame him…Li Hui wished.

Chen Chengduo had just taken two steps and did not know whether his aura was too strong, or the soldiers were too alert. A group of soldiers surrounding the bonfire suddenly stood up and lined up in five seconds, said neatly, “General!”

At the same time, a crowd of warpets rushed over and squeezed in the middle of Chen Chengduo and the lineup like a starving tiger.

The pairs of green eyes stared at the pocket on Chen Chengduo’s chest, and the mouths that had just gnawed the raw meat were almost drooling.

All warpets were thinking: although they couldn’t eat this hamster, it could satisfy their desires by taking a few looks.

And all soldiers knowing about their warpet, were all thinking: could they pull their warpet back? It’s too shameful…

“……”

Shu Xiaohui’s small paws loosened silently and fell to the bottom of the pocket, holding his small head inside.

He was only used the small eyes to secretly observe from the small gap of this pocket!

He had hidden for a long time, couldn’t he take a walk outside? Did his life have any freedom?!

Chen Chengduo raised his hand, “You continue to take rest.”

Then he turned around, jumped from this foundation under the eager sight of a group of warpets, and soon disappeared into the hill forest that was not shoveled in the distance.