Chapter 27 Three-in-one (1)

After Chen Chengduo had a rough plan in his mind, he appeased the little hamster who was spinning on his palm because he was said to be fat, “You’re not fat at all, you’re just hairy.

“Squeak!”

Professor Wei is fat, and his weight has set me thousands of times!

Chen Chengduo smiled, and poked Shu Xiaohui’s waist with a finger. The little hamster was poked upside down and raised his rear paws angrily, stomping on Chen Chengduo’s hand, you’re too annoying.

Chen Chengduo looked at the blue reagent on Shu Xiaohui’s head. He hold of Shu Xiaohui’s waist, moistened the cotton ball, and carefully wiped the blue reagent off that was still on Shu Xiaohui’s head and cheek pouches. Then dry him with absorbent gauze. 

Shu Xiaohui lay in Chen Chengduo’s palm, turned his head coordinately.

After drying Shu Xiaohui, Chen Chengduo rubbed Shu Xiaohui’s soft belly with thumb, squatted slightly, and lowed his palm close to the ground, “There was no need to check again. You can get your things back.”

Shu Xiaohui struggled in Chen Chengduo’s palm and turned over, then crawled out of Chen Chengduo’s palm and extended his paws towards the supplies.

While Shu Xiaohui was packing up his supplies, Chen Chengduo looked at Professor Wei, and his chin gestured slightly in the other direction. He wanted to talk to Professor Wei alone.

Professor Wei nodded.

Chen Chengduo walked to the other end of the laboratory, Professor Wei followed him unhurriedly, “Is there anything wrong?”

Chen Chengduo looked at Shu Xiaohui who was in the pile of supplies over there. The little hamster just slipped off the butt of a gun with his buttocks, and rolled in a circle on a small millet bag. And his paws struggled for a while, then he turned over with difficulty, and continued to collect the millets and guns on the ground.

Chen Chengduo withdrew his eyes, looked at Professor Wei, and asked a question he had been keeping in mind, “Professor Wei, will the ancient objects turn animals into people, or people into animals?”

Professor Wei looked like he heard a joke. His eyes flashed with interested light, and said, “Look at your tenderness and love for the little hamster, which is obviously different from other people’s attitudes towards their pet. Are you too affectionate about your pet, and want to turn it into a human?”

Chen Chengduo squinted at him.

Professor Wei twitched his lips, “Are you serious?”

Chen Chengduo nodded, “Hamster Xiaohui has appeared three times, the duration time is very short but each time it gets longer. And he became a person only at night, after the white light rose on the ground and permeated into his body.”

Professor Wei looked at the little hamster over there. “Are you sure that he is not a man whose ability is turning himself an animal? The New city has two people who can become animals, but they are not as perfect as the hamster.”

Chen Chengduo shook his head, “I’m sure he is not.”

Professor Wei looked at that fat ball, who was lengthening his body, stretching his paws to collect supplies, “Then, that is strange…”