76 Exclusive Driver Seat

Moon, Tat fleet base.

Tate's staff stepped into the main control room and said, "Marshal, the energy stone's absolute zero tolerance test report is out. It can be said that this energy stone can withstand absolute zero."

Tatumuge, who was originally sitting in the main control room, suddenly opened his eyes and took over the video board handed to him by the Tate staff, watching the data above rubbing his fangs slightly, ecstatic, "Very good . "

Originally he wanted to test the energy stone's ability to withstand absolute zero, and attack the third planet within the energy stone's endurance time and range. Now he has come up with an unexpected surprise.

This is not just about using restrictive weapons.

If the energy stones on the blue planet are mined, to a certain extent, they can make their great fighting nation, the Tat, stand on top of the civilizations of the universe. Even the universe council cannot limit their chances of dominating the universe. .

And he will be the greatest member of the Tat tribe, and his status as the heir to the throne will be more stable.

Crazy flashed in Tatumug's eyes, threw the video board on the table, and turned to the main battleship console, sending a reconnaissance plane to measure the attack range of the third planet defense network again.

At the same time, begin to unlock the key of the restricted weapons under the warships under its jurisdiction, and let all the restricted weapons enter the state of charge.

At this time, a mouse ball is trying to get into the so-called war pet driver's seat designed by Professor Wei.

The initial excitement was gone.

Because, this first fighter was specially designed for Chen Chengduo, and the matching pet vehicle was naturally designed specifically for hamsters.

I don't know if Professor Wei had communicated with Chen Chengduo, or that was what Chen Chengduo meant.

Because his exclusive driver's seat is a ball!

Transparent ball!Can free the ball in the cockpit.

After the glutinous rice ball was drilled in, he watched the seat in the spherical driver's seat twitch his mouth.

The soft seat looked like a nest and a round cake in nine layers.

Is this what makes him prone, sitting, or standing?

Glutinous rice balls moved around and climbed onto the seat, choosing to sit there.

... the seat reminded him that he was riding in the wrong way.

The mouse ball can only change the way, lift the paw and stand up.

His idea is also simple, is this not a fighter?

His fighting state is to lift off the back paws, Tai Chi style.

...... The seat reminds again that the riding method is wrong.

A mouse ball can only be so soft that it lies on the seat.

...... The seat again reminds me that the riding method is wrong!