Chapter 5 || Y/n's POV

I pushed open the door and speed walked. My throat burned and my hands shook with anxiety. I was going to have to move again.

"Wait up!" I heard Kaidou call out. I was in no mood. I had to go home. I didn't even get my fucking coffee jelly. I was going to have to tell my parents to move again.

"How was school, sweetie?" asked my mom as I ripped the door open and slammed it shut.

"We have to move again."

"What, why?" My dad barged in from the living room. He ran a hand through his gray hair. A frown depend his face, and his eyebrows emphasized his aging wrinkles. All this stress with having to deal with a psychic teenage daughter must have getting to him.

"I dont know how, but he did it. He knows." My heart thumped faster and my throat seemed to be filled with concrete. I was in a panic.

"Calm down and explain to us," they said. I told them about what he had said. My parents consoled me, but also appeared puzzled on how this random high schooler could have found me out, after it was buried by professionals. They seemed to be deep in thought.

"I'm sure it was nothing. If he mentioned nothing about psychic powers, you'll be fine," my father reassured me. I went up to my room to calm down. They're right. I'm sure they're right. But the feeling in my gut said otherwise.

When I got to my room, my mouth dropped.

Sitting on my bed, fiddling with my pink plush cat, was no other than Saiki Kusuo. Before I could open up my mouth and scream, he was behind me and holding my mouth closed to keep me quiet. He smelled like spring flowers and clean masculinity. My cheeks grew red from embarrassment and rage.

"What the hell!" I shouted, pulling free from his grasp. He rolled his eyes at me, like I was over reacting. He was in my fucking room!

"What a pain." he muttered, pinching his nose bridge. "Just calm down, okay? I'll explain."

He pulled the seat from under my desk and sat on it, crossing his legs and intertwining his fingers behind his head. I had literally just met this guy.

He'd been observing me all week, but I didn't think he was a stalker.

"I'm not a stalker," he said, like he could read my thoughts. I was beginning to think he could.

"Well, I admit, you've intrigued me." He leaned forward and brought his hands in front of him. He swiped a pencil off of my desk and held it in the air.

"Tell me whats different about you."

I backed up and gripped the doorknob. I swallowed. "I don't know who you are or how you got in here, but you need to leave. Or else-"

"Or else what?" he said, suddenly appearing in front of me. His hands closed over mine, on the door knob. He looked into my eyes. There was not a hint of flirt or attraction in them; it was full of intimidation and curiosity. I was not going to be this boy's experiment. Still, how had he appeared over here so quick? It made no sense... I had hardly blinked.

"You're confused," he observed. "Show me yours and I'll show you mine?"

My cheeks burned and I pushed him off, scowling. "You're a creepy pervert. Get the hell out of my room."

His lips lifted into a sly grin. "What did you think I meant?" he said. His heartbeat remained steady but mine fluttered faster. "Listen, Y/n, I have no attraction towards you. I'm simply intrigued. You have something you're hiding, and I want to know what it is." He walked back to my desk and observed my computer.