Chapter 16 - Who Says?

Sorry all you amazing readers! It is a rubbish filler chapter! So I apologise now!! Votes and Comments appreciated! <3 .xx

Harry POV

I can't believe for a second I thought Louis was a homophobe, I mean he couldn't be. But just the way he wasn't to impressed from Niall and Liam's couple affection for each other. I still get an un easy vibe from Louis. I can't pick up if it is disgust or something, he is really hard to read actions. "So Harry, Louis talks about you alot" I blushed and gave Louis a pat on the knee. "Aw I feel so touched" 

Louis tensed up, "Hey it's alright Louis, Harry talks about you like a little to much for my liking" Liam chimed in. "Liam did you really have to tell him?" he just laughed. "I was trying to ease the tension" I just sat there awkwardly. "So how was the flight over?" Niall began bouncing. "I can't believe it, it was so much fun and it was my first time on the plane like talk about mind blown" Niall rushed out.

"He was a little dramatic and overly emotional about the whole experience" I looked puzzled at Liam's difficult and grown up terms. He picked up on it, "He was fucking crazy" he gasped. "Shit sorry ahhh crap excuse my language. NIALL! what have you been teaching me?" Niall just giggled, "It's cause I'm irish" I can't get over the way they look at each other. "Awww you guys are actually perfect together" I cooed. 

"I don't know your relationship personally but I am with Harry" Zayn spoke. "Thanks for your blessing Zayn" Liam was chuckling along. We all exchanged numbers and were having a joke around. Louis was still being really weird, I gave his hand a squeeze. "You alright Lou?" he just nodded. "How was your date? Did you win the rose?" He smiled. "It was amazing, and Yep I am through for another few days!" I gave him a hug. "Aww Lou I am so proud of you" 

Louis POV

I just can't get the fact that I have immunity for the rose ceremony tomorrow but Harry doesnt. I mean what if he goes home? He was so close in the ceremony yesterday and I can't handle being here without him. Louis snap out of it I am giving him the cold shoulder and he doesn't deserve it. "Sorry Harry, I just am caught up in thoughts. We go down to 14 contestants tomorrow and I don't want you to go home" Before I really realised he was in my arms.

"If I go home you are going to win her heart and I will be cheering from my TV screen" I felt a tear slip down my cheek. "HARRY YOU ARE NOT going home" he smiled. "Well I hope i don't but I think Eleanor thinks I am a threat to you or something"  I nodded. "Please don't leave me Haz?" I forgot everyone was in the room until "AWW you have nicknames, that is so precious" I chuckled. "Zayn just blessed us with his feminine side" 

"If I do go home I get to watch Niam PDA..." I looked at him puzzled. "Niam PDA?" he laughed and slapped my knee. "Niall and Liam combined you get Niam?" "Ahh i get you" took me a while hmm that is a good one! We just chatted for a few hours about nothing until Harry announced he would order us some dinner.