Chapter 12 - Someones Jealous

Votes and Comments are Appreciated.. <3

Louis POV

Watching Harry sleep, Aww he is such a babycakes. His light snores and his chest rising and falling are all just parts of things I love about him. I am here for Eleanor and to win this competition not fall in love with other contestants. I slap myself, "Lou snap out of it" I felt Harry stir beside me Shit I woke him up.

"You ok Lou?" he opened his eyes and his eyelids fluttered aww he looks so sweet, and his morning voice is just to die for. "Yeah sorry for waking you Haz" I smiled at him.

"Don't worry about it. When are we meeting Eleanor?"

"Shit that would be in like 30 minutes" We both rushed up and I threw Harry into the shower as I chucked his clothes through the door. Finally we both got ready, "Harry get that sexy ass down the stairs" I grabbed his hand literally dragging him out to the garden. 

"Hello Louis,Harry" Eleanor smiled at us both. "Sorry we are late" Harry and I both said in unison. We then both looked at each other and laughed, "Great minds think alike Haz" I flashed him a wink. 

"Are you two ready for your room mate date?" We both laughed it sounds like Harry and I are going on a date together but actually it was explained as a date with our room mate and Eleanor whoever came up with that Idea was crazy but hey I can be there to egg Harry on. 

Eleanor,Harry and I jumped into the Hummerzine. I was sitting between Harry and Eleanor. Eleanor broke the silence, "So how have you two become so close?" I smiled at Harry as he let me answer on behalf. "To be honest we just kind of click because our personalities bring out the best in each other and we are both pretty crazy" I gave Harry a hi five and Eleanor just let out a chuckle it sounded forced though.

We arrived at a cafe in the local town as we headed in and sat down. Eleanor and Harry both ordered Iced Coffee as I stuck with my tea. We just made small talk about ourselves and how we find rooming together. "I am just heading to the bathroom" Harry excused himself and headed off to the bathroom. Grr he has a nice ass anyway focus on Eleanor before you do something you don't plan.

I looked back at Eleanor and before I realised what was happening she was leaning across the table and i connected our lips. She is  good kisser but to be completly honest i didn't feel any sparks just a standard kiss you give a girl. 

Harry POV

I won't lie this date is just a little awkward it is like Eleanor is taunting Louis and I about our friendship. I don't know what she is trying to find out but I am not enjoying her prying. I excused myself to the bathroom, I really do miss home so I thought I would text Liam.

To Liam x

Hey LiLi :D x

My phone vibrated after a few seconds.

From Liam x

Hey You! How's your date going ;) x

To Liam x

How do you know? oh wait we are being filmed..... x

From Liam x

Yeah well Louis just gave Eleanor a smooch. x

I can't help but feeling jealous Louis kissed Eleanor but I mean oh well he is here to end up with her as his wife and propose so of course he would kiss her.

To Liam x

Oh well good for him, I better head back. :/ x

From Liam x

Oh Harry, Put a smile on the dial and win her heart! I will talk to you later, Love you xx

I headed back out and slipped in beside Louis again. He smiled at me like nothing happened which kind of hurts but it's not like he is going to yell I just Kissed Eleanor while she is sitting at the table. Dammit why am I so jealous?