Chapter 7 - Louis & Harry

Votes and Comments? <3

Louis POV

"Harry get your sexy ass out of bed" I absolutely love teasing him well I know he loves it. "Noo, give me another 10 minutes" he rolled over curling up in a little ball. I moved over so I was right in his ear, "HARRY GET UP" He leapt up which left me satisfied so I could head in for a shower. It's the first group date today, we get to spend a day with her and then someone gets chosen to go out for dinner with Eleanor tonight. 

I head out of the bathroom in my towel and Harry rushes in. I have already picked out what to wear. It's my signature look with a blue and white striped top, red jeans and my white toms. I have chosen Harry's out for him which is Black jeans a white shirt and a blue blazer which his white chucks. We are going to show Eleanor our styley side. "Here Harry" I chucked his clothes through the bathroom door, We have to be at the hummers in 30 minutes. I am now officially ready but bloddy Harry. "Harry get your ass out here!" he strolled out looking very casual flicking his hair as he walked. "Right let's go!" I dragged him out the door. 

We got into the Hummers with some of the other contestants, all the other men here are seriously competitve and they aren't here to make friends. I am competitive when it comes to these other men but Harry is my exception he is my bestie here anyway. "You ready Haz?" he looked seriously nervous, his eyes darting all over the room. "I'm as ready as I'll ever be" I am nervous because tonight another 2 people go home leaving us with 21 left... Better not be me or Harry.

Harry POV

I am seriously nervous, I am not the best around girls and so I just hope somehow I am cool, hopefully Louis will help me with that and all. He is seriously cool! He would get on so well with Niall and Liam too! maybe after this whole proggramme is finished we could meet up or something? We only live around 3 hours away so it wouldn't be too hard. 

Our first date is apparently we are going out to a water park with all 23 of us. This is going to be hard, we have to get attention from Eleanor to try and win this rose which gets you dinner with her tonight and also the fact that we won't be going home at elimination tonight too. We arrived at the water park and Eleanor looks stunning in her bikini everyone begins wolf whistling and everything acting like real dicks to be honest. We all leave the car and line up at the entrance. "Alright boys the day is yours but remember tonight 2 of you go home" The announcer spoke before we all rushed in to get ready. 

louis and I strolled out with plenty of time and found Eleanor. "Hey Eleanor" I smiled as she gave Louis and I both hugs. "Hey you two! Trouble much?" we just laughed. "Eleanor would you like to try those slides with us?" I grabbed her hand as I lead her up the tower to the top slide. "Harry I'm scared" she tucked into me, "It's alright well guess what me too" she laughed as I placed myself behind her waiting for the light to shine green to signal us to go. "I will see you two at the bottom losers" Louis laughed and raced off down one of the other slides.

"Go!" Eleanor and I both began the journey down the slide. "Oh my gosh Harry" we were both laughing and screaming so much it was a little crazy. "Ahhahaha" we were going left,right up the sides and we were going seriously fast through the dark tunnel. We rushed out at the bottome into the pool. "Thanks Harry Oh my god!" I pulled her in for a hug. "That was crazy stuff" the other boys had all decided it was their turn to attach themselves to Eleanor. "Seeya Eleanor I will find you later when you aren't being escorted" she laughed and gave me a wave.

"HAZZA! You went down the biggest slide with the lady yeah man go you!" I laughed, "Im suprised you said that I thought you would have been annoyed! Sorry i didn't mean to steal her from you or anything Lou" He shook his head, "Am i looking like i'm annoyed? No hard feelings man! Let's go ride some slides" he pulled me up and out of the pool as we began running to the slides looking like little kids running for the ice cream van.