Chapter 8 - Minus 2

Votes or Comments?? <3

Harry POV

The Rose Ceremony... The rose was awarded to Stan so he was pretty rapt and he is a really nice guy so good on him. Lou and I raced down the stairs nice and early yet again all thanks to lou in that department. We are both again in tuxes, I never wore tuxes this much before I came here I swear. Tonight if we stay we get to call back home,  I have been texting Liam and Niall so they are going to be at my house so I can have a talk with them later on. 

"Breathe Harry alright?" I just was shaking in my position. I don't want to go home and leave Lou to fight on his own. He's like the best friend/brother I never had. Well i have 2 best friends but you know Louis is just everything I have never had if that makes any sense at all? Yeah it probably doesnt but all good. Eleanor came out and gave Louis and i a smile does that mean we may just make it through?" 

Stan was standing where you go if you get called up and he smiled at us. He obviously had a great date with Eleanor. All the boys filled in, tonight we go down to 21 contestants and from here on in it gets tougher tomorrow nights elimination we take out another 2 people. I can't believe how many people are going home after 2 days. "Well boys after your first rose ceremony you should know the drill but if you get called up collect your rose and head over there" the man announced I can't believe this is getting filmed too. 

Eleanor picked up the rose, I began shaking and felt Lou squeeze my hand. "My first rose goes to Luke" He headed up and gave her a kiss. Why did he have to get through man he is an asshole to me and Lou we get names like gayboys and all kinds of things but you wouldn't see it in the cameras because he is sly.

"My second rose goes to Karlos" good on him he is actually really lovely he deserves to get through. I am getting nervous well there are still another 18 to be called and all but still that is 3 including Stan who got immunity. "My third rose goes to Harry" I smiled at Lou and headed up can't believe it. My heart is doing back flips, "Harry do you accept this rose?" I smiled "Of course" I headed over to the waiting area, Alright Lou now. 

"My fourth rose goes to Mark" Oh my god come on Eleanor. Mark joined us so that is 5 of us. "My fifth rose goes to Louis" WOOOOO i begin jumping well on the inside anyway. I can't really show how excited i am because that would be a little weird he is supposed to be my competition but I can't help but love him in a friend way you know.

Louis POV

Finally my name was called up, Harry looked pretty happy I was still in the competition phew I am happy too. More Louis and Harry tricks? I think so. We headed back upstairs after saying goodbye to Nicolas and Jacob. We all headed upstairs while waiting our turns to use the phones. "Who you calling Haz?" He laughed at my new nickname for him "Well my mother,Liam and niall" I smiled I feel kind of jealous when he says Niall and Liam. He never told me about them well I will have to ask. "What about you Lou?" 

"Well firstly my mother, 4 sisters and hopefully Zayn" did he just give me a look of jealousy? can't be maybe I am just day dreaming because I got through another rose ceremony! Tomorrow we have our own short dates with Eleanor and I know Harry is going to be nervous so tonight I am going to give him a heart to heart.