Chapter 21 - Bomb Strikes

Hey Loves! Sorry I haven't updated this story for a few days! I needed some good Idea to come to me and this one was pretty daym average but I wanted to update so enjoy! For the next chapter I need 5 comments and 5 votes the faster you get them the faster the update! Kay bye! .xx

Harry POV

It is the best feeling, Once you get off the stage and the cheers still ring through your ears. Especially singing with my 2 best friends, "You guys are legends" I pulled them in for a hug. "PS I am not letting you leave tomorrow unless you take me with you" Niall stood back and slapped me. "You are staying here mate" 

I pouted, "But Niall" 

"No Harry he is right you are staying here regardless" I growled at them. "Oh my god that was amazing" I was pulled into a hug. "Louis!" He pulled back. "Ah no sorry it's Stan" I looked up at him. "Oh Stan, Thanks bro" I gave him another hug.

"Sorry for thinking you were Lou" 

Stan laughed, "No hard feelings, I know you love him" He winked at me. Is he kidding? Is it that obvious? Eh Me Gawd what is this?

I scanned my eyes around the room looking for any sign of Louis, Where is he? My eyes met at the top of Zayns quiff. "Zayn!" I ran over to him. "Wheres Lou?" Zayn gave me a half hearted smile. "He took a walk" 

"Did I do something?" I spoke and it came out pretty panicked.

"You did nothing, he just needs time to think Harry" Zayn patted my back. 

"Which way?" 

"Uhh outside, please Harry just don't, uhh don't worry" I nodded not knowing what he was planning to say but no longer caring.

"Harry that was amazing" I knew that feminie voice. "Hey El, glad you enjoyed it I really gotta run" I sprinted outside. OH SHIT I probably just got myself eliminated, I just blew off the person I came here for, the reason I am in this position in the first place. Good one Harry.

"Lou? BooBear?" I searched through the garden. "Boo, please" I let out more or less a whine. Where could he be and why is he avoiding me?

Louis POV

I couldn't help but get out of there. I have no idea if that song was aimed at me but my feelings are just all up the woop now. I don't know what to believe, I don't know what to feel. It is a painful thing. I feel like I am slowly drowning in emotions. "Boo, Please" Harry sounds worried. Dammit just the person I don't want to see.

If I just stay on this seat and don't make a noise he won't see or hear me. "Louis, please I am dying over here, just talk to me" I can't resist the upset Haz. I always want to cuddle him and whisper sweet nothings in his ear when he uses that tone. "I'm over here Harry" WHY DID I ANSWER? That so was not my plan of attack. "Louis!" Harry placed himself beside me.

"You had me worried" I flashed him a half hearted smile.

"Sorry Haz" 

"You have nothing to be sorry about, just don't scare me like that again. Ok?" I slowly nodded. I felt his hands on my cheek tilting my face up to meet his. My eyes met his, My blue eyes meeting his green ones. I feel myself being lost in his eyes. Why is he so beautiful inside and out? Then the bomb struck, Our lips collided and Neither of us were showing any signs of breaking the kiss.