Chapter 23 - Caught

HELLO! How excited are you all??! This is a nice long chappie HOORAY! I am pretty excited hahaha.

* Firstly! You GUYS are just amazing :) Thank you for your ongoing support and this long update is just for you amazing peps!

* Secondly! WOOO LARRY FEELS.. Sorry bowt that..

* Thirdly! PLEASE can I get some serious votes and comments?? like 10 votes and 7 comments just cauz I gave you all some feels and wanna know what you honestly think of this story which is like my second baby after The History Teacher.. Kay all my 17 stories are my babies... 17 stories maybe I have 16? IDAK I don't actually know I thought I would put it long just incase you are a little bit of a knob for not understanding Don't worry we all have our Knob moments so it's ok...

* Fourthly if you are reading this... Larry Stylinson ate apricots with some hyenas YAY :D I love doing that.. HEHE if you were wondering so far we have had.... Larry Stylinson ate Pineapples with Zebras in The History Teacher and then Larry Stylinson ate Manderins with Monkeys in Right Here, Right Now.. Not that you wanted to know but I told you anyway! 

* Fifthly... Much love to you all! <3 <3 AND COMMENT AND VOTE AWAY!! IT'S NOT THAT HARD 

* Sixthly or some shit I am going! BYYYYE .xx

* OH AND SONG IS ON THE SIDE... in the update I cut the song because the lyrics were sooo LOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNGGGGGG... OK Tootle pips .xx

Louis POV

ASKLISDKFJ pretty much sums up how I am feeling right now. I don't know who or what I want. I am now officially standing in the garden on my own because yeah well I told Harry I just needed some space and so he headed inside. "We have a problem" I turned around to see who tapped me on the shoulder. "Zayn what's up?" 

Zayn looked generally frazzled. "You may wanna uhh know what was shown on live TV...." I looked at him. "Please Tell Me, PLEASE, PLEASE NOO" Zayn nodded and I now officially knew the cameras stalked us. "Yep..... Harrys mum texted him and congratulated him on kissing you" 

"Noo please gaah" I started sobbing into Zayns shirt. "Harrys gonna hate me" I felt Zayns hands stroking my hair. "He doesn't hate you, he is blaming himself for all of this the poor boy" I looked at him shocked. "No don't tell me Harry is blaming oh my god, I have to find him!" Zayn just nodded as I picked up a sprint into the house. "And here is the second culprit!" I flipped everyone the finger and sprinted to our room. I stopped outside the door as I heard Niall and Liams voices.

"He would never like me back, why did I have to go ruin his chance with Eleanor and the whole world has now seen him kiss me. It's all  my fault he probably hates me" That was all i could take I burst into the room. "Oh my god Harry!" I pulled him into me, Harry then released a bucket of sobs. "I'm so sorry Louis, I understand if you want me to change rooms. I'm so sorry" I kissed Harry's curls I had no idea why and what but it felt right.

Harry POV

"I'm sorry" I repeated for probably the hundreth time today. "You have nothing to be sorry about" I looked up at him through my eyes that were still letting tears escape. "How are you not hating me right now?" I felt his fingers brush a curl out of my face. "I could never hate you Harry, I don't think it is possible for anyone to hate you" 

"Why is he soo nice?" I was broken out of my thoughts by Liam. "Aww Louis, we all thought you would want to kill him after the world saw you guys uhh kiss" I looked at Louis as he started laughing? "We did more than kiss guys" he flashed me a wink.