Chapter 5 - First Rose Ceremony

All I ask! Comments or Votes?? <3

Harry POV

Louis and I got up at 7am just to look good for the rose ceremony in around 10 mins. "Curly hurry up we don't want to be late!" Louis is getting impatient, I am actually really enjoying his company he is really cool and laid back and fun. I get to make my first phonecall soon we get our phones given to us after the ceremony. 

Louis and I are the first 2 down at the bottom of the stairs standing at the place the note told us too. "Nervous Lou?"

"God you bet Curly" 

We both tap our fingers and hum along waiting for everyone else to come down the stairs, we caught up with some guys we met last night and I began in conversation with two men Larry and Hamish. We were just passing time, then the normal man who is on the bachelor or bachelorette you know came and introduced Eleanor again to us. "Well boys if your name is called out you will pick up the rose from Eleanor and stand to the side of us over here. I flashed Louis a seriously nervous smile. 

Eleanor slowly picked up the rose, "The first rose goes to the cheekiest contestant so far, also made the introduction fun and not awkward" In my head i am going that must be Louis for sure cause he made our rooming experience like that. I gave him a flick and he shook his head, "Louis Tomlinson" He winked and walked towards Eleanor. "Do you accept this rose Louis?" he just nodded and headed over to the side, Hah I knew it good on him.

Louis POV

Woohoo I got in and I was called first, I have no idea if this is in some kind of order but I still feel privaledged to go up here first. Now i just need Harry to get through and then party in our room tonight. I am standing here awkwardly waiting as Eleanor picked up the rose, I mean i shouldn't really be wishing Harry got through because he is seriously tough competition his body is seriously fit but the thing is he's such a cool room mate and I don't wanna hang out with any of these other guys they are too serious.

"The Second rose goes to" dammit she is taking forever I feel like chucking my rose and her and telling her to hurry up. "Harry Styles" I do a little jump and fist pump attempting to be sly so everyone doesn't know we are close and that. WOOO yuss, "harry do you accept this rose?" He better fucking accept. "Of course" he headed over towards me. I gave him a hi five, we just stood there awaiting the other 21 names.