Chapter 25 - Drama

Hello Loveiles! I give you the last chapter of The Bachelorette Games! I can't believe the green tick is about to go up! :'( I am going to miss this story soooo much! I had a blast writing it and I am sooo guttered it is ending! Hope you enjoyed the ride with me and i hope you go on to read some of my many other Larry and Niam's so enjoy and comment and vote on this last TBG chapter? I will miss you all! Much love from me and Thanks for being AMAZING readers through this book!! <3 <3 xxx Bye guys! 

Harry POV

I have never been good at sneaking around. How are Louis and I going to know the cameras are off us? What if someone is spying on us? I just don't want to ruin Louis chances of winning. I know I should be wanting him for myself but I know he like Eleanor and I don't want to be in the way of his chance with her.

"Haz please focus on me, your shaking" I looked down and sure enough I was shaking. "Haz look at me" I felt his hands guide my face to look at him. "It will be ok, I want you and only you ok?" I just nodded and looked towards the ground and took up fasination with my hands. "Louis I want you to win, I know you like Eleanor and I don't want to be in the way" 

"Haz you won't be, we are friends with benefits until we go off this show and I am all yours" 

"Lou, Ple-" I was stopped my Louis lips crashing onto mine. I wrapped my arms around him bringing him closer filling the empty space. I felt his tongue swipe my bottom lip and I happily let him in. My hands then moved up to around his neck as our tongues fought for dominance which I happily let him have. I pulled back panting, Louis is a seriously good kisser. 

I pushed Louis onto his bed straddling him. I placed myself on his waist and quickly bent down to connect our lips again. I slowly kissed along his jaw line and down to his neck, nibbling and sucking to find that spot. I finally found it as Louis let out a low moan, I kissed back up his neck before connecting our lips again. I felt his hands trail to up under my shirt. Again I had to pull back lacking oxygen. "Who knew you had a hot bod Haz" Louis winked seductivley. "Oh you wait till we aren't here, all the things I could do to you" I whispered in his ear before nibbling on his earlobe.

Louis POV

Oh my god, is it hot in here or is it just me? The bell rang which signalled meeting downstairs. Great fucking timing... "Come on Haz" I pulled him up and wanted so badly to link our hands but I can't fuck we are going to be spending a load of time in the bedroom! That is the only place we can do coupley things.

Harry and I acted cool as we walked down the stairs. We both know everyone will know about the kiss but we just need to act like it never happened to stop us embarrassing ourselves.

"Contestants! We are having a joint dinner with Eleanor tonight in which she will present her roses and we will be down to the top 14. So good luck and you should be getting ready" Harry and I turned around heading up the stairs. What if he or I goes home I mean what will Eleanor do?

I got into my tux and tie, "Come on Haz does it really take you that long to get ready?" I whined while sitting on the bed. "Well I am trying to impress a certain someone" 

"Eleanor likes you loads as it is, and I mean your handsome so who cares let's go" 

"Dick I am not impressing Eleanor!" He isn't who is he trying to look good for? "You, you idiot" Harry strode out looking seriously hot. "Mhmm you look sexy Harry" I moved over and quickly pecked his lips. "Let's go to this dinner" 

----------

Dinner went down pretty well, everyone gossing around some delicious food and I had a good talk to Eleanor, she didn't mention anything about the kiss thankfully! "Right everyone Eleanor is going to present her final roses"

We lined up in the normal formation for the rose ceremonies. "My fifth rose goes to Louis Tomlinson" I smiled at Harry before heading up to Eleanor. "I suggest you stop crushing over Harry otherwise you will be kicked out on your ass Tomlinson" Eleanor hissed. What the hell? She is a devil in disguise.

There are 3 roses left and Harry is still standing down there. "My 13th rose goes to Stan" Stan deserves to be here. I gave him a hug as he stood next to me. I feel my body shaking we are in this position again where Harry is bottom two. "My final rose goes to" the suspence is seriously getting to me. "Luke" I felt myself go into Denial Harry isn't going home. No he can't, NO! I broke down. "Harry you may pack your bags and leave the contestant mansion, thank you for being a contestant" Harry took one last smile and hugged everyone. I followed him up the stairs still crying.

"Lou it's ok, It's my fault. I kissed you and this is the consequences I am going home" I pulled him in for a hug I don't care who is around. "I can't loose you Harry, I just can't" I felt his hands wipe my tears away. "Text me, call me. Good luck you deserve to win" with that Harry grabbed his bags kissing me on the cheek and leaving the mansion. I broke down, I can't stay here without Harry.

Harry POV

I should have seen it coming, I mean the whole world saw us kiss and It was entirely my fault. Thankfully Louis is still in the competition. I got into the car and had my interview about my time here and I just sat in silence for the rest of the trip to the airport. Well back home and time to find a job, hopefully Liam will want me back in the bakery.

I made it to the airport and thanked the driver before grabbing my plane ticket. "Flight destined for the UK boarding now" I took one last look around before handing the lady my passport. "HARRY, WAIT!!" Someone yelled startling me. I turned around to see someone looking seriously flustered running towards me. Oh my god it isn't? "LOUIS!" I ran towards him giving him a hug. "you didn't properly say goodbye" I smiled at Louis. "Sorry I just didn't want to make it hard for both of us." 

"Can I have a kiss?" How can I turn him down. I gently pecked his lips but I then realized tears were streaming down my face. "Don't cry Haz, I will come visit you soon ok?" 

"Ok! Good luck Loubear" I blew him a kiss before heading onto the plane. I handed the air hostess my ticket still absolutely bawling. I grabbed my seat by the window and I wasn't going to stop crying anytime soon. I miss him already. "Ahh here is my seat" i just humphed looking out the window. "Son why are you crying?" 

"because I got eliminated from a game show and kind of left the love of my life behind" 

"Love of your life?" The person's voice changed so I turned around to get a glimpse of them. They seemed familiar through my tears. "Stan?! what are you?" 

"Oh if you want Stan you may not get him..." the person shot back. I cleared my tears and took another look at them. No way. No fucking way. "LOUIS!" I threw myself at him. "Didn't I say I would be visiting you soon" he winked. "But what,why are you here?"

"I told Eleanor I couldn't stop crushing on you and I asked if I could be sent home, Haz I couldn't stay there without you, I couldn't try to forget you and start trying to win Eleanor's heart. I couldn't do it" I threw my arms around him and sobbed into his chest. "I don't know what to say Lou" 

"Don't say anything" With that Louis lips met mine.