Chapter 26 - Epilogue

Thank you guys again for reading this! Here is a short epilogue... Hope you enjoyed the story as much as I did writing it! Much love to you all! Good bye for the last time on this story! Love you all! xxx

Louis POV

"Babe hurry up" I yelled at Harry.

"Calm down Lou, I am coming just let me finish getting dressed" Harry sassed back at me.

"You never took this long on the Show"

"Oh just shut up and let me finish!" Harry shot back as I started humming bouncing around the living room. "Louis! Hi love" Harry's mum hugged me. "Hi Anne how are you?"

"I'm good love, how's life treating you?"

"Pretty good now there is something I would like to ask you" I explained my situation to Anne and she giggled with excitement. "Harry hurry up" she yelled.

"LOOOU you got mum onto me aswell, I will kill you both" 

"Oh shup up, stop complaning and get down here" Anne raced up the stairs yelling at her son. I drove 3 hours to get here and I told him when I was leaving and yet he still isn't ready, he is just like a girl. You may want an update Harry and I have been in a long distance relationship for about 4 months since we both got onto that plane. Stan won The Bachelorette Games and Is getting married to Eleanor in a few weeks and Harry and I are invited so we are pretty excited for that. 

"Right ready?" I spun around and Harry was looking pretty sharp. "Really it took you that long to put on your hoodie and pants and shoes and flick your hair round a few times? Jesus I should have warned you last week I was coming, then maybe you would have been ready" 

Harry punched me playfully in the stomach. "Oh shut up you" I quickly pecked his lips and entwined our hands. "Where are we going BooBear?"

"That's for me to know and you to find out" we walked along the path in silence and just listened to the birds chirping. "Plllleeease Tell me Lou" Harry whined. 

"We are nearly there" I replied before we crossed the road and into the park. I looked around and saw all the people I had planned to be there. Stan,Andy,My four sisters,Mum,Anne,Gemma,Niall,Liam,Zayn,Perrie even Eleanor was there. "What is everyone doing here!" Harry ran off and said hello to everyone. I gave hugs to Stan and Andy our closest mates when we were on the show. "Congrats Stanny and Eleanor" I hugged them both. "Thanks Lou, pretty excited for today" Stan winked. 

I made my way and wrapped my hands around Harry's waist. Harry turned to face me, I leant down and quickly pecked him. I reached into my pockets and found what I was looking for. I got down on one knee and looked up into Harry's green eyes. "Harry Styles, I love you with all I am and I couldn't imagine life without you, your crazy curls, your piercing green eyes and your weird obsession with cats. Harry will you do the honor of marrying me?" 

"Yes, a million yes's!" Harry chirped before I crashed my lips to his listening to the cheers from all our friends and family around that supported us.