Chapter 6 - The Foundation Of Friendship

Votes or Comments? <3

Harry POV

Louis I were chosen as the first two, cannot believe I made it to another day. Louis and I are back chilling in our room, Tomorrow we are going on our first group date with Eleanor and again Louis is getting us up bright and shiny just taking control of our fashion statements on the first date. 

"Lou are you seriously planning our outfits already?" he was rushing around chucking clothes here and there. I heard a knock on the door, Stanley came in. "Hey Louis,Harry, Eleanor is down in the pool with the boys you guys should make an apperance. "Will be down soon shot stan" he gave us a smile and headed out.

"Haz are you ready to make an entrance?" I laughed and had no idea what Louis was planning but I have a feeling it is going to be extreme. We got into our shorts and headed down the stairs acting a little more confident than we actually were. We opened the door to the pool and Louis and I both flicked our hair, we probably looked like crazy people trying to be cool but hey it's all Louis idea.

"Cannon Ball!" Louis yelled as we bolted for the pool. The water hit me faster than expected as I felt the cold water rush through my body. We both came up and it just so happened we had caused a few tidal waves splashing over the other contestants we hadn't thought that by doing that we weren't making any friends.

Louis POV

Doesn't matter if we don't make friends I have Harry. I have to make sure that he doesn't go home because well that is my troublesome buddy gone and I probably couldn't live in this place without him. 

"Louis,Harry" Eleanor made her way over to us. Harry started conversation, "What an entrance boys" we both just smiled at her. "Sorry it wasn't supposed to be, just showing our playfull sides" I interupted. "Did you boys know each other before coming here?" we both shook our heads. "Really? wow you would think you were close before this" we both just laughed, "Our personalities are just very similar, he's like the brother I never had" Harry finished. 

How sweet of him. "You both ready for the big day tomorrow?" "we sure are" she gave us both a peck on the cheek earning glares from the other boys. they will get over it soon because Larry is in the house.