Chapter 18 - Mood Swings

Hey All You Lovely People! Sorry this is seriously short but I have like less than 2 hours to do 10 updates! Gasp I know but anyway Hope you liked this update! Please can I have 7 votes and 5 comments? When I get those I will grace you all with another update! Thanks Loves! .xx

Louis POV

Oh My God, I may just have a chance with Harry. Wooah back up my truck, I am here to win Eleanor's heart not hook up with my room mate who could be Bi. Why can't relationships and feelings be easy? Well I guess if it was easy you wouldn't find that perfect someone, I feel in the pit of my stomach it is Harry but I have never been gay and I mean Eleanor is smoking why would I give up her body for Harry's?  I can't even have sex with Harry unless I want anal. Sorry to be very up front but it's true.

Harry is probably straight as a stick, why did I compare him with a stick? Sticks are normally bent so he could like me. FUCK! Why can't this just sort itself out. I want to win Eleanor's heart but if I do I could just be breaking Harry's and he is like the brother I have never had. Is that really it though? Brother no more like best friend. I don't know what is with these feels. 

"You alright mate?" I didn't acknowledge the speaker. "Lou mate?" I looked up and met eyes with Stan. "Oh Stan, hey yeah all good" he shook his head. "I don't believe you, but I will drop it for now. Perk up you should have seen how well Harry and Zayn got on when he arrived it wasn't awkward your lucky your roomie is so amazing to just make Zayn feel welcome." I just nodded and walked off.

I don't know what Stan was trying to get across? The fact that Harry is amazing inside and out and was really good to Zayn or as in there is something between them? I am jealous is it is the second one. "Louis Please?" I felt myself pulled around and I was now facing Liam. "Just don't act all weird on him please? It would break his heart" 

Break his heart? Why is everyone not making sense today gaaaah. "I would never treat Harry any differently even if he is Bi. "I won't I swear, he means to much to me" WHAT THE FUCK did I just say. Either way Liam obviously didn't think to much about it. "Come on let's join them again" I made my way opening the door was was pulled into a hug. "I missed you LouBear" Oh shit now his hugs, I am going to over think this. What if he is bi oh my god. Don't treat him differently PLEASE. Liam's words rung in my ears. I pulled him in closer.  "Missed you too sexy" I whispered in his ear. WHY THE FUCK are my words not coming out like I plan, my mouth has it's own ideas today. 

Harry POV

For a second there I was worried, I pulled him in for a hug and nothing. I have no idea what Liam talked to him about. "Missed you too sexy" He pulled me in further and whispered seedily in my ear. What the hell? He went from stand off to being like sexual and turning me on. God Daym I am soo confused. Note to self give Liam a big question later. "Are you guys going to join us or have verbal sex in the doorway?" Niall chimed and I instantly blushed and made my way back to the game. 'Dammit Niall you Irish shit did you have to make it awkward.' "Of course I did!" I looked at him "Huh?" He just laughed. "You were talking outloud you Curly shit" He mocked me. "Oh I am gonna get you leprechaun"