Chapter 10 - The Death Ceremony

Votes and Comments <3 

Harry POV

We are positioned with all 21 contestants awaiting the news. It was a little weird the normal ceremony isn't at this time but we are told due to TV running sessions they have to quicken the season. I have never actually heard of that but the rumour going around is 4 people are going home so we are down to 17 contestants but we haven't had that confirmed. "Hello contestants as you know we are going to be eliminating 4 of you tonight, we had no choice but this programme would be dragging on if we didn't cut down on contestants."

So it is true, What is Louis or I go home. I couldn't stay here without Louis, I quickly grab out my phone.

To LiLi xo

4 Contestants Going Home! ahhh xo

From LiLi xo

I know Ni, Your family and I are watching it egg! xo

To LiLi xo

What If Louis or I go home! :( xo

From LiLi xo

You won't, Louis which ones that? Ohh your mum just yelled he is the goodlooking one you are always with xo

To LiLi xo

Yep that's him, he's really cool xo

From LiLi xo

Yeah he looks it, Niall says he's hot and I slapped him you know.... xo

To LiLi xo

You slapped him cause your jealous he didn't say that about you! Shit better go wish me luck! xo

From LiLi xo

Good luck from all of us here <3 xo

I stood next to louis freaking out who was going home. Names after names were being called out and yet neither Louis and I had been called out. "My 13th Rose goes to Stan" How the hell did Stan end up all the way down at 13th this is crazy. "My 14th Rose goes to Harry" I smiled and Louis shook my hand. "Harry do you accept this rose?" I kissed her cheek. "Of course" I headed over to where the other contestants who got through were placed. "Congrats Harry" Sam congratulated me. I am still waiting Louis still hasn't got his rose. "The 15th rose goes to Luke" 

I am feeling the rage inside me how the fuck could Luke get a rose over Louis! "The 16th rose goes to Carlos" FUCK MY LIFE! I can see Louis looking like he was about to break down. One More Rose Harry. I feel tears streaming down my cheeks I can't control them. I feel all cameras turn to me and we pause. Then the announcer moved over to me, "May I ask why you are crying Harry" I nodded. "I couldn't bare Louis to go home he is like a brother to me along with Stan and I just don't know how I would tackle this on my own" I looked over to Louis and he was tearing up to. I just want to run over and give him a hug, I thought Eleanor and Louis were close. 

"My final rose is awarded to Louis" I felt myself crying even more, he got through aww I hope Eleanor didn't just do that because of me. I could feel the contestants with friends going home all showing anger towards me. Louis walked over to where we were standing. I couldn't stop myself from giving him a hug. I felt my phone viabrate, "You boys may say your goodbyes then pack your bags and leave the house" I headed over and said goodbyes to everyone espescially James I will miss his carefreeness. "You better text me James Cambell" I yelled and he just nodded.

I headed up the stairs feeling emotionally drained and I pulled my phone out of my pocket.

From Niallers The Man xo

Harry! You emotional wreck, You cried..... And you hugged the sexy Louis xo

I couldn't help but laugh and I realised Louis was reading that over my shoulder. "Sexy Louis? hmm I like it, I think you should call me that more often" he winked at me as we entered our room.