38: caught

"𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝,"

~🌙 ~

"Aish! Why does she cause you so much trouble?" Heeseung hyung groaned as he stared at the state of us two. 

Jake hearded up the others to meet us in the library after the big spill. At first they laughed at our yellowing school shirts and made numerous jokes. Once we told them about Amy they were very opinionated. I tried to hide it, but I really was angry. We were fooled by her again and she will most likely get away with it: again. Why can't the seven of us get through high school smoothly? 

"She'll go down for this," Jake huffed as he rubbed my shoulders. He seemed the most distressed. Of course, he felt the worst since he was the one who trusted Amy the most in the beginning. He proved himself right this time, but it was not something to celebrate at all. 

"It's not like we can do much. We all know she has the money to get out of any punishment," Sunoo sulked. 

"It doesn't matter, guys," I stood up, "Let's forget about everything and just do something fun. We're young and need to make the most of this time before we graduate."

We all agreed to an afternoon at the arcade. It wasn't very popular, but had some of the best gun games in the area. Heeseung and Ni-ki loved playing against each other and from time-to-time we love playing tournaments between us to. Games aren't my go to pastime, but seeing my friends have fun was what mattered most to me. 

Immediately, the two gamers ran towards their beloved machine. They were head to head and Ni-ki was in the lead. 

"I'm gonna beat you!" Ni-ki teased excitedly.

"Pfft! I'm letting you win," Heeseung joked back.

The rest of us gorged ourselves on cheap slushies and snacks from the vending machine. Typical arcade food. 

"Hyung we should go in there!" Jungwon hopped towards a photo booth in the far corner. It was one of those machines that sketched a picture as if it were drawn by a pencil. Very overpriced, but held loads of memories. 

"You guys go, my face is too puffy today," Sunoo declined, but Jungwon yanked him towards it anyways. 

"Let's gooooo," Jake hauled Sunghoon and I, who were just as reluctant as Sunoo. I already new the five of us were not fitting in that booth all at once. The three 02z squished together on the long seat and the two younger ones sat on our knees. Our heads were only just visible on the screen and were surely going to get cut out of the frame. 

"We're not going to appear in this photo!" Sunghoon struggled from the back.

"We are, hyung. Just hold your breath and squeeze together," Jungwon instructed before inserting the coins. The screen lit up and Jungwon had the best time selecting all kinds of settings for the final picture.