The World (Part 2)

Disclaimer: None of the characters belong to me, I just play with them.

"And the world doesn't stop, not even a moment, the night knows that you're mine, and that day will come"

The kids and he arrived quickly at the luxury apartment complex, honestly, he had no idea where to go to escape from the paparazzi so the first thing that came to his mind was his place but they still got followed by some of them. He parked the car and took his kids out of it to go to the elevator and up to his floor.

"Look Daddy, the sirs following us look like ants from here!" Aahil screamed looking through the glass walls of the elevator, Harry tried to smile but failed, he was so scared and nervous right now, "Damn, this does not look good at all..." he thought while grabbing his curls and biting his lip.

Sometime later the elevator's door opened, "Let's go" Harry grabbed the kids' hands and walked to his door.

"Daddy, we're not going to school today?" Meg asked intrigued

"Emm, no my love, not today, we'll talk with the teachers later okay?, now we're gonna wait for Baba here, this is where I live" The kids nodded excitedly and ran to the big windows in the hallway, it was the first time they were inside a building as big and fancy as this one.

"Aahil, Meg, let's get in, don't go to the windows please" Harry guided the kids to the living room and turned the TV on to keep them entertained. They were fascinated with the big place where his Daddy lived, it was enormous and pretty and it had a big television that their Baba never wanted to buy, so they didn't waste time snatching the remote from the brown-haired, Harry just smiled and sighed, now he had to call to the managers, the administration, his lawyers and the boys, he sighed again and went to the kitchen so the kids wouldn't listen.

🌻🌻🌻

"Just what I needed" Zayn was thinking sarcastically while heading to Harry's apartment, since he hung up the call with the brown-haired his brain hadn't stopped working. He knew the media was something not easy to deal with, his company works with some of them to promote his brand, but this wasn't about a company, this was about juicy celebrity gossip, and now what he and Harry were most afraid of was happening, his children and himself were at the eye of the hurricane and he knew they won't leave them live in peace until getting the note about why one of the most important stars of the band One Direction was working as a teacher and had two kids on his charge.

He spotted the building two blocks from there and as he was getting closer he could see the commotion that the media was provoking. With a bit of struggle he finally could get in the parking, "Well, at least they don't know who I am yet" he mumbled releived, none of the paparazzi tried to take a picture of him or something.

Once on Harry's floor, he hurriedly went to his door to knock on it, and the door opened immediately, "Oh God, you're here, come in" the brown-haired invited.

Zayn didn't pay attention to the whole place until he was inside the apartment, there, he couldn't avoid being very surprised by how expensive and big the place was, just like the twins before, but his thoughts were interrupted when two pairs of arms hugged him by the waist.

"Baba, some sirs and ma'ams were following us!" Aahil exclaimed, "It was very funny to escape from them"

"Yeah Baba, and we didn't go to school," Meg said still hugging him. Zayn squatted to be at their height and smiled at them fondly.

"I know, but that doesn't mean it will be like that every day, alright?" both kids nodded and went to the living room again to continue watching TV. The black-haired turned towards Harry who was looking at him with big doe eyes and biting his lip, both got in the kitchen closing the door behind them so the kids wouldn't listen to their conversation.