If You Love Me

Disclaimer: None of the characters belong to me, I just play with them.

"Si tu me amas, yo seré esa esperanza

que jamás se querrá morir

En este amor sin fin

Tu serás siempre mi alma"

Si tu me amas - Il Divo

On Friday morning, Harry woke up feeling restless, he had a strange lump in his throat and the sensation that something was gonna happen, but he didn't pay too much attention to it, he didn't believe that something wrong was in the way or anything like that.

He did his routine as always, went to Zayn's house and helped with the kids and breakfast for them, but this day Zayn left for work earlier and so did the other three.

When they arrived at school he saw the girls at the gate so he walked toward them and talked for a bit until some minutes before the bell would ring to have time to prepare for his class.

While walking to the music saloon he was thinking about how much he began to love his job as a teacher, at the beginning he thought it would get boring at some point but still tried, and not because of money, he didn't need it, but because he didn't want to stay at his apartment alone with nothing to do. And now here he was, completely happy by the fact that every person in the school admires him because of him and not because he's Harry Styles from One Direction. He loved to work with kids and loved to be part of the day-by-day growth they had in playing instruments or singing.

His saloon was big, full of various instruments, and a lot of chairs accommodated as a half-moon. There was a piano at the back with some music sheets placed on it and the desk was next to it also full of papers with songs and other things for the Father's Day recital. The walls were painted in a sage shade of green with musical notes drawn on them. the place was beautiful, so that was another reason for him to love his job so much.

He was placing his things on the desk when suddenly he saw his daughter in his peripheral standing at the door, the bell would ring at any moment and he already had left his kids at their respective saloons, so he felt strange and frowned.

"What's the matter, Meggie?" he asked getting near her, the little girl had her head low and was biting her lip, so he got worried and squatted to be at her size and lifted her head by the chin, "come on baby girl, tell daddy what's going on"

"It's... I Uhm..." the girl sighed resigned and lifted her gaze to see her father with puppy green eyes, "Aahil and I took Baba's phone to play some games in the morning, and we forgot to give it back" she showed the phone to Harry and pouted making him smile fondly.

"Oh well, don't feel bad, baby, it wasn't intentional," he said caressing her cheek. "But Baba may need it, so if you want, give it to me and we can take it to him to work later, okay?" the girl smiled nodding, and gave the phone to him. "Now, go back to your classroom" he kissed her on the head and the girl left exactly on time cause the bell rang at that moment.

🌻🌻🌻

In the end, the kids stayed with Jade. Harry realized that it was better to go alone to Zayn's workplace, the kids had also insisted on not going because they were afraid their baba would be angry. So he took the phone and drove to the building.