The World (Part 1)

Disclaimer: None of the characters belong to me, I just play with them.

"No, for tonight I don't want to think about you, I close my eyes so as not to miss you like this, and around me, the world veers as always... "
El Mundo - Il Volo

Two weeks later ...

"Shit," he thought, he was late again and today his punctuality was very important, he didn't want to give a bad impression on his first day at job.

'A job' was funny and strange, the idea of ​​it, because as a professional singer, he had never seen his career as a real job. The tours, the music, the fans, and even the media sometimes, have made him enjoy what he does.

He left his thoughts aside to keep running around the apartment searching for the car keys, he was hoping Zayn wouldn't kill him for the delay, the black-haired hated to be late and hated more when his kids were the ones being late.

After finally finding the keys he took his guitar and ran to his car to leave. 15 minutes later he was knocking on Zayn's door who opened at the second knock with his brows furrowed and crossing his arms.

"Late" was the only thing he said sternly.

"I know and I'm sorry" Harry whined, "It won't happen again, promise" It wasn't his fault, well, it was a little, but! It was his first day and he was so nervous the whole morning since he woke up that even his clumsiness increased.

"The kids are already ready, KIDS YOUR FATHER IS HERE!" Zayn screamed making Harry flinch. Soon, two pairs of little shoes were heard running downstairs, once the kids saw him, they ran to him who was already squatting with open arms and a dimple smile.

"Daddy!" both screamed in unison and Harry giggled and hugged them more.

"Hello my loves, ready? We have to go before your Baba gets more cranky" he whispered the last words so Zayn wouldn't hear, the kids giggled and nodded running to the curly's car.

"Are you sure about this? I mean .. I've always taken them to school since always" he didn't want to sound like he was reproaching him, but he was a bit anxious that Harry would take the kids to school and not him.

Harry was mesmerized by the sudden change in Zayn, he was all mad and looking like about to kill just seconds ago and now he was pouting ...

"Zayn, we've already talked about this, I'm gonna work there now," he said sighing and frowning a little, "besides, you won't have to divert your way to work anymore. I'm here now and like we talked about yesterday, you don't have to burden yourself with everything anymore "

"I've always done it" he commented seriously 'and goodbye cute pout' Harry thought.

"Yes, my fault I know" the brown-haired mumbled a little hurt, "but not anymore Zayn ..." silence, "o-okay, I'm gonna go now or we will be very late. See you tonight" he turned and walked to his car without hearing response.

The way to the school was very funny, he and the kids were singing Katy Perry's 'Last Friday Night' nonstop so once they arrived they got out with big smiles. Harry hung his guitar on one shoulder and took his kids' hands to lead them to their respective classrooms. Zayn had explained to him that Aahil and Meg didn't share the same class, the director had suggested that it would be more healthy to separate them during their education so each could develop their independence and personality. It hadn't been easy because they were very attached, but despite the tantrums and cries, nobody could do anything to make Meg and Aahil be in the same classroom.