Come Back To Me

Disclaimer: None of the characters belong to me, I just play with them.

Come back to me, love me again, erase that pain that gave me when you left when you separated from me.
Come Back To Me - Il Divo.

Harry had spent the whole weekend with the kids, getting to know them, playing with them and he had discovered how wonderful they were, Zayn had done an amazing job raising them on his own, but now they'll have him too. He fell for the twins too quickly and apparently, they had fallen for him too, they had passed the whole Sunday asking his help with any excuse and that stole his heart, his kids were so adorable or maybe it was just his side of an idiot dad crazy for them, "You are still fucked Styles" he told himself.

He looked at the time on his watch, he didn't want to be late for Zayn's house, today would be the first time he would accompany the kids to school and he was excited about that, it hurt him a lot to have missed his children's first day of school, but everything would change now, he promised himself to be there for them on every stage of their lives henceforth. Zayn had not agreed very much at first, but at the children's insistence he accepted, reminding him that "this is only for the kids Harry."

He left his thoughts aside when he arrived at the house and after paying for the taxi he headed to the entrance, after the first ring his little curly girl welcomed him with disheveled hair.

"Daddy!!!" she screamed excitedly, Harry got on his knees to be at her height and he carried her kissing her cheeks.

"Hi Meggi" the girl hugged his neck and leaned her head on his shoulder, "Are you ready?" he asked going into the kitchen.

"Daddy you really came!" Aahil said, he ran toward him and hugged his waist.

"Yep, I said I would come, honey, where's your Baba?"

"He's upstairs, he fell asleep and when he woke up, he helped us first, he's getting ready now" Meg explained while Harry was placing her on the floor.

"Oh, okay, and have you eaten breakfast already?" both kids shook their heads.

"Okay," Harry said rubbing the palms of his hands together as he approached the refrigerator, once he opened he got surprised to see the number of things that Zayn had in there, he took the milk, some eggs, and fruits from it and placed on the counter, then he opened some drawers where he found box's waffles that he decided to use too to prepare the breakfast.

Zayn ran downstairs a few minutes later, it was late and he had to feed the kids yet and he thought that Harry must be already in the living room waiting for them ready to go, but once he got in the kitchen he found the curly was cutting some fruits and his kids were sitting drinking juice and eating scrambled eggs, he stopped in his track for a second thinking he might be still asleep and then he got near.

"Good morning," Harry said once he spotted him.

"Morning Harry" the black-haired smiled grateful, he put a mug over the counter and started to pour coffee with one hand while grabbing one waffle with the other one to bring it to his mouth.

"Thank you for preparing breakfast, you didn't have to"

"I know, but they've told me you got up late and I thought that I could help with breakfast so we won't be late" he shrugged and started to bring everything towards the sink to wash it. The kids finished and thanked before going upstairs to brush their teeth and pick up their bags.

"Even so, thanks" Zayn wasn't looking at him, he was going from side to side drinking coffee while putting away everything that was on the counter. Harry smiled amused observing him, he remembered how much he liked to get Zayn out of control, Zayn was a person who liked to follow a routine when he had one, otherwise, he would get confused and "lose control of the situation" according to him.