More Than Love

Disclaimer: None of the characters belong to me, I just play with them.

"You are the most beautiful sunrise, you paint a smile on my face when I see you again"
More Than Love - Il Volo

(6 months)

"Zayneee" Harry was shaking his boyfriend by the shoulder, they were in their bedroom and Zayn was asleep, it was 2:00 In the morning, and for some reason, he wasn't sleepy, he was horny, very horny, and wanted attention from his boyfriend, but the black-haired lad slept deeply if it wasn't for his chest going up and down, it would look like dead.

"Zayn... Babe... Love... Javaad" he was whining for attention, he took his arm to move it the strongest he could which wasn't too much because of the big pillow that was in between them due to his enormous belly that was making his boyfriend be farther from him.

"Mhmm" the black-haired moved a little but slept again.

Harry, seeing that he wasn't waking up, straightened a little more and tucked his hand in his boyfriend's boxer, he started to caress his base and through his length, till reached the tip of his member, he was semi-hard so he stroked more.

"Baabee, wake up" the green-eyed gasped "I want it in my mouth"

The black-haired grunted unconsciously, he half-opened his eyes cause he was starting to feel hot and something soft stroking his dick, he saw his boyfriend's hand tucked in his boxers.

"Harreeeh, what-what are you doing?" he was gasping now because the stroking was picking up the pace.

"You woke up" The brown-haired withdrew his hand and turned to see him.

"Well with your hand on my dick and you saying that you want it in your mouth I think anyone would wake up" he answered looking at him.

"I'm horny, I want to suck you off and you to fuck me, yeah?" the curly put an angelic face, as if instead of asking for sex he was asking for candy, and he shook his eyelashes toward his boyfriend.

"Harry, we have school tomorrow, and then I have to go to work in the afternoon, I'm tired babe" the black-haired kissed his nose and settled to go back to sleep.

Harry was only watching him dumbfounded, he never said no to making love to him, he lay on his back looking at the ceiling "Alright if you don't want to, Malik, I'll give it to myself"

He lifted his legs till left his feet leaning on the bed, he took off his underwear and tuck two fingers in his mouth to suck them, then he passed them through his whole length to his perineum, he descended lower till find his entrance, slowly he started to tuck the first finger, he gasped and sinking it as much as he could, after a minute he tucked the second finger and started to thrust in and out.

"Oh baabeee, it's so tight and hot" he kept thrusting inside out "It's so wet Zayneee, just how you like"

The black-haired felt his breath become heavier, he cursed low, Harry was turning him on with his whimpers, and didn't want to open his eyes cause he knew he'd lose the little control left and was going take him hard.

"Zaaaayyyn... mghhaah" The curly fingers were still thrusting more deeply, but he wasn't satisfied, he needed something bigger and width "Babee please, I need you" he felt his boyfriend moving on the bed, he turned towards him to see, his legs were still open and his fingers deep inside him.