You See

Disclaimer: None of the characters belong to me, I just play with them.

"I know not everything is finished, the love is still here.

This didn't finish, you look at me just like yesterday.

Is powerful what I feel for you, what we have is eternal"

Ves - Sin Bandera

"Do you remember when we used to go out with the kids and everyone stared at us for being two teenagers taking care of two babies?" Zayn commented amusedly while bringing a french-fried with ketchup to his mouth.

"Yeah, it was so funny to see the faces of those persons looking at us as if we stole them or something" the brown-haired laughed. The four had decided to go out to the mall; well, the two little ones had been insisting to go eat outside the house, and because the only weakness they have are their children, they accepted immediately; and now here they are eating hamburgers while looking at their kids playing at the playground of the place, "I think they forgot completely about the food"

"They'll come in a while and say they're hungry to be back in the playground in 10 minutes" Harry nodded and left the plates aside.

"Have you talked with your parents about the situation with your sisters?" he asked turning serious. Zayn didn't know what to say, it was true that his parents didn't like that his sisters were meddling in his business, but they had reminded him that those girls are family so they'll have to make up at some point. Either way, he had let them clear he wouldn't do anything to fix things if they'd keep with the attitude of poisoning his children's hearts.

"Yeah, they told me to not forget they're my sisters and that shit, but if they keep the attitude, I can take them away from us" Harry frowned and just nodded, "Have you talked with Gemma?"

"Not really, she doesn't want to see me nor talk to me," the brown-haired said with a sad tone, "my mom is trying to convince her to talk to me but she refuses... I think I understand her but... it still hurts"

"Me too... my sisters and I have always been very close, after what happened they were with me all the time" Both kept quiet for a moment after that, the situation with their respective sisters was not the best, and Zayn, even if he wouldn't admit it, knew that it was better to be as far as they could from them; his problems were already too much to let his sisters put fuel to the fire.

"I'm sorry that you have to choose between them and me," Harry said suddenly, Zayn lifted his gaze and frowned, "I mean..."

"I'm not choosing you over them," he said with a hard tone not letting him finish, "I did it once and it wasn't the best choice," Harry lowered his head hurt, "I am choosing my kids over them, they don't deserve to be filled with hate towards you by his aunts because they love you"

"Even so..." Harry said after some seconds looking at his children, "I think-"

"We're hungry!" they heard the kids screaming suddenly standing next to them.

Harry smiled and placed their plates with fries and hamburgers in front of them, Zayn helped his daughter and Harry did the same with Aahil.

"Can we go to the movies later?" Meg asked excitedly, the adults looked at each other and then nodded.

"We want to watch Mohanna" Aahil added.

"Sure, whatever you want" Zayn smiled, he knew that his last words to Harry had hurt him but he couldn't keep his mouth shut sometimes. it seemed as if the talk in the kitchen had never happened cause the next day both had acted totally normal, and Zayn was grateful for that, even the kids forgot about their 'little brother' and that was a relief.