A Love That Big

Disclaimer: None of the characters belong to me, I just play with them.

"Sweet and brave, strong and full of emotion, heart, body, and soul....
I live in your eyes today, die in your skin"
A Love That Big - Il Volo.

After Harry left, the black-haired lad decided to take a moment before going to pick up his children. He still couldn't believe what had happened in his house moments before was real, he was still surprised by the nerve of Harry to appear suddenly and say he wanted to be part of their lives.
He had given him a chance, but if something, even the tiniest thing, started to go wrong, he would do anything to not let him step in Bradford ever again.

He couldn't understand either why he had told those last words to Harry, "I want to know if it's true that you can hate what you had loved the most in life", for him there was not the remotest possibility to fall in love with him again, he had to make him suffer a lot, so much that he had locked himself in armor so no one would romantically get near him, even when he started his friendship with Perrie he thought she was in love with him and he was afraid that their friendship could finish because of him behind unable to reciprocate, but when he asked the blonde she had laughed so hard and stared at him like he was crazy, and once she had recovered her breath she said that she preferred to suck pussy than dick, he still can't believe that that woman is so direct and shameless, but from that event, their friendship became stronger.

🌻🌻🌻

"Baba you're here!" an excited Meg screamed.

"Yep, how did my monsters behave?"

"Very good, they're good kids, I don't know where they got that from" the blonde mocked. She was trying to make him relax cause since he got in the house, Jade and she noticed that he was different, but the experience and some punches had taught her that Zayn is the kind of guy who if he doesn't want to talk won't do it even under torture, so they wouldn't force him to anything.

"They got it from me, obviously" he snapped back.

"Baba, can Lily and Cassy come for a sleepover the next weekend?" the black-haired smiled at his daughter and he would've said yes if it wasn't for Harry coming to see the kids for the first time the next weekend, and he wanted to be private.

"Ehm, maybe another weekend, it won't be possible this one" his daughter made a disappointed grimace. "Okay, time to go now."

The kids went to the lounge to pick up their bags, kissed their aunt's cheeks, and farewell to their daughters

"Thank you for taking care of them." Zayn thanked

"No problem, you can bring them whenever you want, they're adorable and the girls enjoy their company a lot." Jade commented, she hugged him, and kissed his cheek, "And if you need to talk, you know that we will listen, we are your friends and we're here to support you."

"And to scold you if you fuck up, or punch you too if you fuck up more, or kill you if you fuck up even more, which I wouldn't doubt it coming from you." the blonde said.

"Jade, do you want to marry me and leave this spawn of evil that you have as a wife?" the black-haired hugged Jade more, he knew how jealous his friend was and that was funny to him.

"Keep your dirty and ugly hands off my girl, Malik." Perrie took her wife by the waist to take her away from him. "She is mine," she kissed her cheek, "and she doesn't have what you need."

"And what is what I need, smarty?"

"A dick, big and thick, just how you like."

"Perrie!! Don't say those things, the girls could be near." Jade scolded hitting her in the stomach with her elbow. The blonde pretended to regret but stuck out his tongue at Zayn.