Love Story

Disclaimer: None of the characters belong to me, I just play with them.

He avoided Louis's stare all the time in the truck, he knew that he would not let pass see the photo, that's why he decided to sit at the window next to Niall so he could avoid all the questions in the drive. Once they arrived at the hotel, he felt a lack of legs to run to his room, he wanted to get there as soon as possible so Louis wouldn't follow him.
Inside his room he tossed his bag aside without caring if its contents would spread all over the floor, he was pacing back and forth like a caged lion, he couldn't believe that Louis had seen the picture of his kids, he knew he would talk to him until finding the truth, it's not like he could say they were his cousins or something, he thought carefully and waited for the brown-haired to come to his room and asks for an explanation.

30 minutes later no one had nock his door so he sighed and threw himself in the bed, if Louis hadn't come, maybe he didn't think it was important and let it go.

💭💭💭

"We need to talk"

How delusional he had been to think that Louis had forgotten what happened yesterday. It took him by surprise to find him in the morning with a coffee in hand and the boys at his door.

"I know but, why are Liam and Niall here?" he asked dubious and horrified at the idea that the others had found out too.

"Well, the three of us deserve an explanation of why you have a picture of some newborn babies and a guy holding them as if Christmas had come early" Louis replied sarcastically.

"Is there something you want to tell us, Harry? or something that we have to know?" Liam asked once all got in the room and got comfortable in the couches. Harry gave a sip of the coffee before daring to look at them or answer them, he didn't know how to explain the situation, he thought that when the moment to say the truth would come, he'd be already off the band and back at Bradford to be part of his kids life even if it would be late.

"I... I don't know where to begin, I could tell you a big lie and invent a big excuse, but for your respect and our friendship I'm going to be honest once and for all with you guys"

"Do you mean, you have lied to us before?" Harry lowered his head ashamed, it would be easy if they were not looking at him like a killer or something. He raised his head towards them looking guilty, his eyes were watering but he wanted to be strong and honest for once in his life.

" Yes" he mumbled "I don't know where to start"

"By the beginning maybe," Niall said with a face.

"Have you ever fallen in love? Well, besides Louis, have you two ever fallen in love? He looked into Niall's and Liam's eyes.

"Ehmm, what does that have to do with the photograph in your wallet?" Louis asked confused.

"I did once" he ignored Louis's question "I fell completely in love with a guy who became my everything"

"Harry, hmm, you are confusing us, what does a guy with babies have to do with it? Harry got up from his place and went to his bag, he took off his wallet and sat again taking the photograph and showing it to the three young men in front of him.

Liam and Niall gasped with astonishment. That photograph was a true stamp of tenderness.

"Him, Zayn Malik, is the guy with whom I fell in love..."