Remember Me

Disclaimer: None of the characters belong to me, I just play with them.

"Te perdí, lo sé, nada queda ya

solo las cenizas de un recuerdo

tienes que seguir, tengo que seguir,

y buscar consuelo en otros besos,

siempre hay un tal vez, siempre habrá un después,

sobrevivirás, sobreviviré..."

Es hora de decir adios - Camila

He woke up early in the morning, he couldn't sleep well the whole night. The words Harry had told him were still surrounding his mind and after reading the letter, he won't admit it but, it was as if he had lost him for good this time. The feeling of loss was so new to him now, even when Harry had left before wasn't like this. Yes, he felt hurt, really hurt, but there was no goodbye that time, just a note telling him to move on without him and to forgive him for his actions. But now after many years, he felt he had lost him forever. 'Well, that's what you wanted, Zayn, since he came back you made him clear there was no chance to be together again'  he told himself, 'But why does it hurt so much?'  he got out of his thoughts when he heard footsteps from the stairs, he turned toward the kitchen door and found his daughter coming wearing her superhero pajamas.

"Morning, Baba," Meg said  rubbing her eyes making Zayn smile tenderly

"Good morning, princess" he answered still watching the little girl walk half asleep to sit on a chair,

"Is Aahil awake already?"

"Nope"

"Okay, while we wait, what do you want for breakfast"

"Waffles!" she screamed jumping on her chair, Zayn laughed, it was funny how fast her mood could change with the mention of food just like her daddy...

"Waffles will be"

Ten minutes later Aahil entered the kitchen too, he sat beside his sister and they were talking while their baba was still preparing breakfast, Harry should be there at any minute now, it was like his duty to prepare breakfast on weekends 'maybe he ran late today, after last night I don't think he could sleep either'  he thought.

After another ten minutes, he served the kids and himself and the three started to eat.

"Have you decided where you wanna go today?"

Both kids nodded frantically, "Yes, yes! we want to go to the trampoline park!" Meg said looking at her brother for approval.

"All right, the trampoline park then, let's just get ready while we wait for your Dad so we can go"

The kids nodded and went back to talk and eat. Zayn was a little bit nervous, he was hoping nothing would turn awkward with Harry now because of their talk, he didn't want the kids to suspect something was wrong between them, it would make the day end badly.

After breakfast, he sent the kids upstairs to get ready while he cleaned the kitchen and washed the dishes. When he checked the clock it was 10:15, strange, Harry was there usually at 10 am top, he was starting to feel a bit itchy but told himself that everything was okay, 'he's probably buying something for the kids' was his thought after calling him two times with no answer and go to get ready himself.