PART XI

Me and Kayden didn't help set up for long we went out for a few hours and when we came back the house was full of folks. Some people we knew from high school and even other colleges close by.

"Heyy" a girl said as her and her friends walked by. He nodded his head but didn't give much expression to them which i liked.

"Serenity" TT called out my name with a waving hand to follow.

I led me and Kayden through the crowds of people as we made our way over.

"Girl where have you been" Dream said trying to get my attention. The boy swallowed Kayden and began to joke with him.

"I have been calling you all night" she said.

"What's the problem?"

"Girllll guess who showed up" TT said.

"Wassup Serenity" a familiar voice spoke to me breaking the group's attention.

"Hey...August" i hesitated

"My nigga, when you get here" he dapped kayden up making me drop my mouth.

"Shittt not too long ago"

"Y'all know each other" TT asked with her eyes wide.

"Yea we cool, he my tattoo artist and we used to be in the same fraternity."

"well this is awkward"

"So where the thick ass female you been talking about bruh?" August asked making Kayden cheese

"Well actually she's-

"Oh my gosh i think i gotta throw up" I said trying to distract them which didn't even work out.

"You good" they said in unison August touched my back trying to comfort me.

"Yeah she good" kayden said taking his arm off of me.

"Aj-"

"Wowwww...this your girl?" he said with a deep stare at me.

"Yeah man...i told this my long time bestfriend"

"I didn't even know you had a long time bestfriend Serenity, when you was gone tell me that"

"You must know him"

"Yeah...that's my ex" i spoke up with fear in my voice. By this time everyone had already left and it was just my dumbass and two fine ass niggas.

"So when you was gone tell me that lil bru" Kayden asked turning to me.

"Y'all can't be mad at me because i didn't even know y'all knew each other, and he wasn't even supposed to come on the trip, we broke up two months ago and we haven't talked in a month, the latest i had talked to him was a week or two before the trip and we ain't even do nun"

"I fingered you so stop lying" August said shaking his head.

"I wasn't even wet and i made you stop...since you wanna try to make me look bad, everything else is 100%" i mugged him.

"Aye bruh I'm not even mad at you, and don't even care to be honest. As long as it was before us we good" he dapped me up like he usually does.

"Sooo why you ain't tell me you had a bestfriend....was you in contact with him when we was together?"

"The girl said it wasn't intentional and i was after you so it don't matter" He said nonchalant and wrapped his arm around me.

"Aight nigga" He said with furrowed eyebrows. "You got me next weekend?"