PART IV

The car ride was silent.

After i confronted her in the party. She kept trying to apologize. Jennifer had told my everything and i don't think she realized that I didn't know.

"Dream you should've told me, we're best friends. We're sisters." i held up my hands looking away from my phone.

"I know that I-I"she started to stutter.

"You-you what? Because you obviously ain't been planning to tell me soon since you've been working there for a fucking YEAR."

"I hate that you found out this way. I was going to tell you eventually. I never found the right time yet. Between school and work, we both have busy schedules."

"A busy schedule has nothing to do with being a good bestfriend"I crossed my arms.

"Serenity your being a baby about this. I don't have to tell you anything in my life. What i do as a profession is none of your business either."she said sternly making a wide turn

"Being a baby?"tears started to stream down my face. "I don't want our bills being paid with stripper money. You don't know where that stuff comes from. Your so much more than that" i stated

"It's not just stripper money . I work my ass off in that club and don't shame me for my job shame the dirty niggas that come up there."she slammed her hands on the steering wheel

I was quiet.

"And i'm glad i didn't tell you , especially since you were gonna judge me like you are now"she said while getting out of the car. I headed out of the car as well.

"Dream i never judge you and you know this. When have I ever did that?"i said as we were making our way up the steps to the door.

"Don't even worry about it. If you don't want my money helping pay the bills then i'll just move out."she went inside straight to her room.

I wanted to say something as i watched her leave to her room. It wasn't the right time so i decided to give her space.

I stormed to my room and slammed my door out of frustration. I took off my mascara. Slipped out of my tired, worn-out clothes and put on my matching pajama set. Got into my comfortable queen size bed and stared at the ceiling.

I feel like what she did was wrong, none of this would've happened if she would've just told me beforehand. Nor am I judgemental but being a stripper isn't a good look either.

It makes her look like a hoe and she's basically making cash for shaking her ass. That's not a real job and will never be. I decided to drift off to sleep instead of letting it keep me up all night.

BEEP BEEP BEEP

I'm starting to regret going out last night I barely got any sleep last night. I annoyingly rolled out of my bed and hit the alarm. Dream usually cooks for the both of us when i have my morning classes but I didn't smell anything cooking.

I put back on my bonnet that seems to slip off before i wake up every morning. Put on my slippers and headed for the kitchen.

I made some cereal and ate it quickly. I decided to go into her room but once i opened the door her and all her stuff was gone. Looking through every dresser drawer nothing was in sight. I searched through her closet and separated bathroom. It was empty I started to get worried. As i sat on her bed pulled out my phone.

I decided to call her and leave her a message. But my messages weren't delivering and my calls we're going straight to voicemail. I felt like i ran her off and this was the biggest argument we've every had. We usually make up right after and go get our nails done. She's never left the house or ignored my calls before. I spreader my body out on the bed and sighed loudly.