PART VII

"Let me call you back I'm finna see grandma real quick"I told dream one the phone as i parked in the parking lot.

"Okay

"Hey Serenity you here to see Dorothy right?"

"Yes mam"I spoke signing the sheet for visitors. I held the balloons in one hand and the flowers in the other.

"Alright you can go"she told me and gave me back my ID.

I passed by all the doctors, nurses, rooms, and families. This place always seems to make me sad. Some of these people make it out of here and some of these people just become another changed sheets.

Today I got the time to finally see my grandmother thats been in and out of hospital for over two months now. This cancer has really gotten to her mental state and they finally let me see her.

I went down the left hallway and went inside of her room. Her face lit up as she saw me and i smiled big as i closed the door behind me. I rushed over to her bedside and put the roses on the end of the bed.

"Hey grams" i said tearing up and i wiped her tear as well.

"He-hey...baby" she weakly said softly rubbing my hand in a up and down motion with her thumb.

"I brought you some roses" I sniffled and wiped my nose.

"......my favorite"she gleamed and smelled the roses and held them lightly like a baby in her arms.

I spent some time with her and we talked for a bit. She barely had the energy and soon drifted off to sleep and so did I. Just so i could feel one with her again.

I really do miss having her around to call and text and she'd be there in a minute. It really has me tearing up looking at her cold body lay in the bed. Fuck Cancer

I decided to grab a bite to eat to take my mind off of my racing thoughts.

I went outside of the room and turned the hall to the long hallway that leaded to the food court.

As i past by the janitors room, I started to hear giggling and laughter coming until I stopped and put my ear to the door. Lord i wish i wasn't so damn nosy but i couldn't help myself. Don't judge me lol

The giggling got louder and i started to hear kissing sounds. Whatever they saying can't be that funny unless she just a giggly bitch for some odd reason.

I peeked my head through the door but the lights were off. So i couldn't see anything until I heard a familiar voice.

"Lift your shirt up" he said pleading.

"Devin nooo"she laughed as i heard them rustling between items that were behind them.

"Myles?" i opened the door fully to see him kissing a white girl that was fully clothed in scrubs and a messy bun. Her face turned red and she rushed out waving bye to him.

"Hoe" i mumbled as she walked past and she hurried up the pace.

"So you got jungle fever all of sudden huh?" I folded my arms as he fixed the mop that was in the way.

"What you doing here bae?" he asked looking me in my eyes to give off this "truthful" persona.

"Stop trynna kiss my ass and explain wtf is going on. Why are your cheating on Titi." I semi yelled.

A couple of people started to stare at us, so I closed the door behind me and he sat on the ladder steps.

"Ain't nobody cheating, I already know you gone go back tell her no way, obsessive ass" he spat chuckling at my face.