PART IIII

"I'm outside get dressed we're going to a step show tonight"

"Ughhh Dream i didn't take a good ass shower just to go back out

it was silence for a minute

"You hear that, that's the sound of me not caring. You got ten minutes i'm not playing with you mook"

"I hate-"
beep beep

The phone hung up i got annoyed but i did as she asked. I'm glad i didn't undo my hair from earlier. I put on a cute sweater with ripped jeans and vans. I grabbed my mascara off of my bathroom counter. Turned off all the lights in the apartment and locked up.

I ran to the car and knocked on the door for her to let me in.

"This better be worth it" i said while getting in.
She drove off vigorously before i could even close the door.

"Bro what are you trying to do kill me" i said sarcastically.

"Girl calm down i'm trying to see some fine men tonight. You may not be single but i am"

"Actually I don't know about that dude anymore." I replied with my head hanging low.

"Why? He's cute and funny"

"He has a one year old boy which is not a problem...but get this"

"What"

"His babymomma is Kimberly and she's gone down hill"

"Are you serious, that's crazy"

"Yea and it seems like they having issues so ima fall back on him cus i don't have the time nor the energy"

"Yea you need to be focusing on school"

"Child zaxbys is killing me, a racist lady came in there caught attitude and said 'they're just giving the niggers all the jobs' it was some along those lines"

"I woulda slapped that white heffa"

"I almost got fired for standing up for myself so I have to start closing for the next weeks."

"Wait so you're going to be coming home late everyday"

"Yep"

"Ughhhhh this week we doing big things it's only Tuesday so we got time to live it up before you start working late."

"Dream i barely go out like that"

"I don't care. YOU.  ARE. GOINGGG."

I mentally rolled my eyes and noticed her body shining. This was the third time this week.

"Dream you must've bought a body shimmer or something every time you come home late you always got on that sparkly stuff."

"Girlll yes it ain't nothing but some perfume i got but ima take it back bc it's not working right" she said suspiciously.

"ok" i simply stated. I didn't wanna argue with her defensive ass tonight. I just wanted to enjoy myself.

We pulled up to the campus and went inside of a black tunnel. We started to hear music and saw a bunch of thirsty girls, men with no shirts, and smoke in the air.

We watched the girls step first and they were all beautiful and did soo good then we watched the men. It was starting to get pretty late. But it's alright I needed this.

"EEEEEE"they yelled as they stomped off stage.

"Now we're going to be having our Kappa Alpha Psi come up next" the dj shouted