PART VV

"Hello?" I said looking through the peep hole. "Open the door bruh" I heard a familiar voice. I rolled my eyes hard as fuck and opened the door as he walked in and put his hennessy bottle on the table. "What you want" I stood there with my arms crossed.

"You look even better with yo clothes off" He grinned and bit down on his lip. I smiled on the inside but kept my composure and didn't say a word. "You can't even smile at me?" he asked and I shook my head no. "I came to apologize" he said and I stale faced him. He stepped closer and I stepped back raising my hand up.

"Fuck yo apology nigga, you had some girl all up on you. Go to her crib with that bottle that you halfway drank. You drunk so go home" I waved him off.

"Aint nobody even drunk, I poured drinks for yo friends and shit. Ian even had none, but I love how its fuck my apology cus Ian have to do this considering we both in the wrong."

"Mhmm you just trynna fuck"

"Ard bruh you on that bull shit. Im out" He grabbed the bottle and went to leave.

"August wait.....please" I said grabbing his hand. "What the fuck Im waiting on Serenity" he turned around and scrunched his nose at me. He stared at me waiting for a answer and turned back around turning the knob. "Dude don't leave" i said to him. "Damn Serenity take a fucking hint you acting dumb" he snapped at me and I crossed my arms stepping back.

"You just wanna get yo ass beat" I mumbled. "The fuck you mean get my ass beat HUH?" he yelled at me and it startled me. I instantly mugged him and went back to my bathroom with him following after me.

"You heard what the fuck I said aj" I yelled back. "You gone beat my ass then beat my ass right now" he said. "you not no fucking body " I twisted my neck at him.

"Fuck you" he said aggressively standing at the bathroom door.

I got close to his face and said "Fuck you too bitch" he grabbed me before I could turn around successfully to get out of his presence. "the fuck you say" he said to me through gritted teeth.

"FUCK YOU TOO" I yelled in his face and he grabbed my neck. "Shut the fuck up" he said to me letting me go. "Make me hoe" I said back to him. "Come here then" He reached under my towel sticking two fingers inside of me making a come here motion pulling me into a deep ass kiss making me moan. "augustttt......"

He continued to kiss me sloppily making me more horny. Still having his fingers inside of me he slowly fingered me to the rhythm of the kiss, driving me crazy. He pulled back taking them outta me and tasted them. "You taste good mama" his said with his voice all deep and slow causing butterflies inside of me. I blushed putting my head down. "let me go before I end up having another child."

"Mmm mm" I said shaking my head and grabbing his wrist. "Whattt" he chuckled looking down at me. "Come onnn" I said softly tugging his arm to my room. "Bruh ima fuck yo lil ass up and I'm tired." he said trying to sound as if he aint want to do it as much as I did.

He took off his shoes and said"i'll lay with you for a lil bit" i simply nodded cause i knew that meat yes. I helped him take off his shirt and he went back to kissing me.

Having his hand around my jaw. "Strip and get yo ass on the bed. Face down ass up" he said and took a gulp of the hennessy.

"Yes daddy" i took off my towel and arched my back on the bed. He whipped it out as he watched me and stroked his big dick walking towards me. He got down and immediately started eating me from the back. He flicked and licked his tongue all over it. Forcing a finger inside of me. I let out a small moan, he then begin to suck on my- (dang y'all i was finna say cli+ but i don't wanna be too explicit)