PART III

Meg thee stallion "Freak Nasty" blasted through the speakers and another girl came out. My hands turned clammy and I started to sweat. Soon it would by my turn for my solo. I was nervous. Our house mother usually doesn't make me do this but I bring in a lot of money around here so she said she was going to "save the best for last"

Diamond Girls was the name of the club. We have our regulars, every now and then we get a rapper, and guys with a lot of money love to come here like big drug dealers. So it's a pretty clean establishment i'll say. But that didn't help that i felt disgusting and the guys were pretty sleazy here but it kept me and Serenity's lights on. I get catcalled and smacked on the ass even when i'm just serving drinks. So to get away from that i decided to put some of my flexibility to use and take my black ass on the pole. My house mother didn't like that i was so young and most of these mean we're about 20-58 she felt it was weird for me to up here but she gave me a job bc she knew I needed it.

"Hey jennifer how's the kids" I said walking past her to grab the shimmer to put on my body.

"Their good boo but i think somebody's out there for you they keep asking all the dancers for you if you need me to come with you i can" she said in her country accent

Jennifer always looked out for me around here. She was 32 with two kids and she reminded me of where i didn't want to be when i get that age. Exotic dancing is not a safe job at all. There's men that like to follow you home or hit on you the whole time so that's why we have Rocky or Wayne , our security, to walk us to our cars.

"No it's all good jennifer just get ready cus your next Ill be fine" i replied.

"Aye can i get a private show" a familiar voice stopped me. I turned around and it was my ex Julián.

To make a long story short Julián used to hit me a lot and go in and out of my life. I was sick of it so i ghosted him. And it surprised me that he knew where i was located maybe it was just a coincidence but something in my gut told me he'd been keeping his eye on me for some time. Ever since he came to my moms house looking for me

"I come in here every night and i watch you dance in front of all these lustful men, you never noticed me huh?"he grabbed my chin aggressively.

"Julián let me go, this is getting out of hand. You showed up to my moms house a month ago and now your stalking me at work are you psycho?" I relied while walking over to tables to serve them a drink.

"I know you miss me" he said

"That's debatable" i said with a nonchalant look.

"Damnnn that ass fat". A guy shouted from across the room. See what i mean by sleazy. I tuned it out and made a mental note to let another girl serve that table.

"Look we were done five months ago ok? get over it and find someone new !!" i said sternly.

"Stop stalking me at work..Aye rocky i got trash to be taken care of and at table 86."

Soon a tall hefty man towered over julian, grabbed him by his collar and drag him towards the door.
"Someone doesn't know their boundaries" Rocky said sternly. Julian gave me a sinister look which i instantly shook off.

On cam - Yung bleu blasted through the speakers and that was my cue......

  Serenity

"Aj i was looking for you"

I turned my head to see a girl taller than me but shorter than August's tall ass. She looked familiar but it couldn't be who I thought it was. It seemed as if she knew him a little too well.