Chapter filler 😭

AHHHHH im back whores sorry
___________________________________
Tonight was the last day at the airbnb and we decided to have a little house set to leave off on a good note. Yesterday after the smoke session...we didn't do it again like i thought. We kissed for a lil bit and he brought me back home to an empty house.  I invited Kayden to come to the party but hopefully nobody suspects anything. I don't want this getting back to Aj ugly ass.

"Girl if youn get ready, what is wrong with you" TT said coming into my room. Not long until Brea and Dream joined us.

"Nothing i just don't know what to wear" i said getting up and slowly walking to my dresser. My legs kinda hurted a bit today but i knew it'd go away soon.

"Yeah okay" brea said eyeing my body.

"So what was you doing yesterday" Dream say up suspiciously in the bed.

"Nothing just chilling..." i paused trying to not make contact as i flipped around the clothes I put in there.

"Bitch it ain't nothing on there but four pairs of clothes, now tell us the truth." Dream scrunched her nose.

"I did tell the truth" i lied straight through my teeth.

"Mhmm"

"Cut the games girl we heard you...well y'all" she giggled making my face red

"Right mrs. KAYDENN DONT STOP" they all said in unison and bust out laughing. I covered my mouth halfway in shock and wanting to laugh. "Omg y'all stop" i cracked a smile.

"Girl getting dicked down  is universal nothing to be ashamed of." Brea said. "Right" dream chimed in agreeing.

"See this why i don't tell y'all nothing, all of y'all got big mouths" I rolled my eyes chuckling.

"Girl you know we love you" TT said hugging all up on me. "Gross" Dream said showing her unaffectionate side.

"How did y'all even hear though, WAIT- did the boys hear. Was i really that loud??" I said sitting on the bed where they all were. 

"First of all calm down the boys didn't hear because they went to go get some things from the store and we split ways. We came back to the house and when we walked in we started hearing manly moans. We got scared and thought somebody was "touching you" " Brea explained.

"Tuh until we heard yo loud ass screaming" TT said

"Right" Dream chuckled.

"Well i'm glad they weren't with y'all, cause that would've been embarrassing"

"Yeah girl you was lucky"

"That's why we left as soon as we connected the dots to give y'all the space that was obviously needed"

"So spill the tea bitch, tell us what happened."

"It had to been good the way you walking"dream blurted.

"Y'all please- "i laughed. "Okay so i was home alone of course and i tried on that stupid lingerie and that's when he came to come get his phone he left cause he had dropped me off at home cause i was DRUNK!!"

"Yeah you was acting up, do you know you was trying to kiss this mane and you danced on him" TT exclaimed.

"That was the true feelings coming out" Brea said which was true.

"Anyways, I helped him find his phone mind you lingerie still on but i had a robe covering me up. I talked about how Dream was saying he liked me and he thought it was crazy and that he never liked me. So i told him to kiss me to prove he didn't...Sooner or later we ended up on the bed kissing, i blinked and i was ass up face down"