PART XI

romeo pov
I decided to meet up with these retarded niggas real quick because they were at the library on G Hall close by my economics class.

"Wassup" I dapped up khalil and august

"Wassgood bruh" khalil spoke and august nodded his head at me.

"What y'all niggas been on"

August took out his headphones and shrugged his shoulders. "Ain't shit, been at practice all week stuff just been hectic bruh. Coach been on our ass since the last football game we lost." khalil said.

"what's wrong with this nigga usually you the quiet one" i chuckled and khalil laughed. "He said his girl ain't texted him since yesterday"

"Mane tighten up and get out yo feelings" i said and he threw up the middle finger and popped his headphones back in his ears.  "Same shit i said"

"Aye bruh i seen you and yo girl T on some couple page last night"

"Aw yeah folks was tagging us in it, ion know how we got on there"

"Well i guess they think y'all cute ion see how" i said shrugged my shoulders and laughing. "aint you single?"

"yup and what about it?" i popped my neck at him.

"you gay as fuckkk" he laughed.

"what y'all finna get into?"

"I'm trynna get high" Khalil said.

"y'all tryna go to that new strip club on hewitt" August asked?

"Aw nvm i'm not going" khalil said going on his phone and we looked at him like he was crazy.

"You really gone miss out on a night of ASS"

"SHHHHHHH" some white girl with glasses shushed us at the table next to us.

"my bad" August whispered.

"Bruh ass everywhere and you gone pass on that" i said much quieter.

"I got a girl now she wouldn't like that"

"So basically you the bitch and she the man" august said.

"naw i just got respect, something you big headed niggas should try cus that's why yo girl ain't text you back in a week and yo bitch don't even want yo ass"

"You be acting all boujee now like he can't hang out"

"man fuck that you tryna get high? i got this new weed man"

"yeah i am need to get some things off my mind"

"ard"

We walked off and pulled up to the new spot where he said he was posted at.

"Wassup" he said rolling his window. "What it do P" he dapped me up and slid me the weed at the same time.

"What y'all finna get into" he asked and i gave him the money. All i know is this shit better hit for how expensive he made it.

"Strip club, you?" aj asked eyeing him weird. He paused and looked between us. "Ima catch you later bra" he dapped me up and pulled his window up driving off.

"That makes no sense at all, you sure that nigga grown" Aj asked me as we walked to the car. "Yes bruh you ain't see all them face tats, and he prolly asked just to see what we about. This only my second time getting his stuff this shit homegrown nigga"

"Yeah yeah" he waved me off. He grabbed one of his pills that he started taking a month ago so he could stop having visions and nightmares during the day and throughout the night. I was proud of him for taking them cus i know he needed it.