PART I

Autumn is my favorite season.

It's cozy and loving, the fashion is the best, the weather is neutral, sunny but not hot. it's very underrated. I let my thoughts sink in as I walked the campus streets of UNC Charlotte (University of North Carolina).

"Serenityyy, do you not hear me calling you", Dream said angrily while jogging towards me with her hands filled with papers

"Gir- why are you running, you not usain bolt"i cackled.

"You see how no one laughed but you, get better jokes boo" she laughed at my mean mug.

"You so sensitive but I do gotta tell you somethings ."

"Oh lord, please don't tell me it's some drama with Tanya cus you know i hit hoes for fun. MINK MINK ", I said while punching the air. She side-eyed me and rolled her eyes.

"You know you ain't got the hands.. anyways Ok so i met this fine dude at Chick Fil A and i heard he got a friend", Dream said suspiciously

"Bi- your lyinggg let me see"i said in my rosa voice.

"Wait really , you wanna see?", Dream replied

"No ofc not, i'm still trying to get over Johnathan you know this", I whined.

"That shit was so last year, get over it!! why can't you just try it out and see what you think.", Dream said with a wink.

"No Dream, we go through this everytime.", I replied walking away to my next class, Mrs Lawlers Calculus course.

"Ok then be dick-deprived don't come calling me when your old and alone with no batteries", she semi-shouted at me. I hated when she got frustrated it made me feel bad. Maybe i'll think about it. Ehhh 😬

" BYE DREAM...LOVE YOU", i shouted walking backwards. She threw the middle finger up as she got in her raggedy Honda Accord. Look we're struggling college students don't judge.

Her crazy self get on my nerves. Dream has always been my bsf she just don't know how to act sometimes. Dream was touched as a child and it really affected her. It showed a lot through her behavior and she never really got help for it. She felt the need to always hurt others before others hurt her. We met back in grade school when another girl named Kim used to pick on me for being shy. Of  course "captain save the day" had to step in and bop her in her face. We've been hip to hip since. I lived with my grandma for most of my life. I was the only child so dream filled in that sister role for me.

I never started getting out of my shell until i was about 11 years old. Highschool was very fun for me i really didn't want to leave it for college. But college is even better.

Time started to pass by and my class was finally over. I had worked up a appetite from working with numbers all day long. I'm such a fatty i swear. If i could marry food i would.

I decided to stop by Shells gas station before i head back to me and Dreams apartment. It was something we could finally say we worked together on by OURSELVES. We slaved at restaurants and retail stores just to buy it and i'm proud of us.

As i started to walk past a group of boys my stomach got butterflies noticing this FIONEEE, tall brownskin. As i was walking past, a cloud of smoke filled with Gelato weed , swisher sweet backwoods, and hot cheetos hit my face.

"That shit is bad for the air ya'know." I said as i waved the smoke from side to side out of my face.

" ThAt ShIT Is bAD FoR the- aaaa shut up", the tall dude said mockingly with a blunt behind his ear. He had on a white tee and black pants with white fazos and a red silky durag on. He was about 6'3 with straight white teeth