Part 294839394

"ITS THE THUGGISH RUGGISH BONE, ITS THE THE THUGGISH RUGGISH BONNNEEEE" me and Serenity sang aloud in the car. We had been listening to old school music the whole car ride.

"Damn serenity" i hisses as she did a big swerve trying to avoid a pot hole. "I'm not finna have my tires popping before we get there" she replied.

"Where is the house anyways"

"She said it was thirty minutes outside of Atlanta, but if this traffic don't move. I swear we won't make it until around 11 pm."

"True asff"

My phone began to rang and i picked it up on the second.

"What Romeo" I rolled my eyes.

"Hey sis" he said sticking his tongue out and rolling his neck.

"Please get the fuck" i laughed at his shenanigans.

"Look when y'all finna get here, it's only me and Brea here and i'm bored."

"Boy if you don't take advantage of the time you got with her alone instead of calling me, YOUR EX"

"Maneee she tripping tripping, she won't even let me fuck on some ever since she found out you was coming."

"She knows we just friends though and that i have someone else."

"I fucking explained that bruh and she not getting it through that big ass forehead."

"WHAT YOU SAY BITCH" I heard someone yell from the back of the house.

"Gotta blast" he said with his eyes wide and ended the call.

"He a whole trip" Serenity said.

"Right but what you think about Brea. You think it's gone be weird."

"No girl just mind yours and she should mine hers."

"Oh she gone mind hers alright cus these hands rated e for everybody that want it."

"Okay na watch that girl be strong asf then what you gone do?"

"Shiii i can handle my own, I'll fold that hoe like a folding chair"

"Mhm, just don't start nothin cause then i might have to jump in"

"Girl yo lil scary ass not gone do a fin-uck"

"You're so right, just please don't be argumentative, I don't wanna get beat up" she pleaded me.

"I'll think about it" i gave her an estranged look and said  "and Focus on the road mam".

"Whatever" she waved me off turning the music up more and started to sing off pitch. Trying to ignore her i popped my air-pods and tuned her out drifting off to sleep.

It was currently Thursday night and we were going to leave Sunday afternoon but I knew this trip was what we all needed and I couldn't wait to see my boo go out with my friends.
.....

"Dream"

"Dream wake up"  I felt a warm hand touch my thigh and arms.

"hmm" i said slowly opening my eyes and seeing Pooter.

"Hey" he smiled and gave me a hug i slowly returned it still trying to stretch and thinking about how good that nap was. It was dark outside and it seemed like I had been out here for a good minute cause i was BURNING UP.

"You gotta get up ma" he softly said. "okay"

He helped me out and I grabbed my cover. "I tell you what that was some good ass sleep right there" i said pointing to the seat and closing the door.