PART XIX

(p.s bsf = vajay, basically the same word as fat ma)
____________________________________
I woke up out of my sleep alone. I checked my watch seeing it was only 3am and a note from Kayden.

Picking it up I read it aloud.

"Goodnight lil nigga, i had to leave out and take care of some, hit my line though 878-692-5693
im serious deddy " and he drew a penis at the end of it.

I chuckled at how weird he was and put the number in my phone. I accidentally clicked Aj's contact seeing our last messages.

"Gn bae, stay up"

That was about two weeks ago but seemed like yesterday. That was the same day we decided to call it quits. Even though Kaydens in my life now, what if me and Aj do get back together. He may not like the fact that me and him are even cool especially since I never mentioned him before.

However, I still questioned if i even had feelings for August anymore and if I even wanted to get back together. This time apart had been a breath of fresh air and I was loving the single life.

I got out the bed and knocked on Dreams door to see if she was even home yet.

"Come in" i heard quietly.

"Heyyy" i squirmed in slowly making sure i wasn't seeing any naked bodies.

"Where's Pooty?" I asked her sitting on the bed.

"Selling" she said with one word.

"What's wrong?"

"Serenity....I don't know if I can get used to knowing he sells and he could be gone at anytime"

"Are y'all together?"

"No but we're talking"

"Y'all had sex yet?"

"No...but I dick his sucked last week"

"You what?" i turned around immediately.

"sucked his dick" she whispered in shame but proudly all at once.

"Omggg" i reeked facing her way and lifter my feet's making them swing in the air.

"Don't even get too excited"

"Tell me what happened omg"

"Well let's just say he's HUGE, and he only lasted about 10 minutes which kinda took the fun out of it."

"Ooh you're good" i said widening my eyes. "You've gotta teach me, i still haven't did it yet"

"it shows" she shook her head in disappointment.

"Okay here's some tips"

"I'm ready" I said pulling out the notes app on my phone.
___________________________________
The next day
Titi pov

"Come on bae" Khalil said my name trying his best to plead her out her black jeans.

"Noo you know what's going on" i said sitting up on the edge of the bed.