PART V

"Romeooooo" I said walking in the house. I put down the groceries I bought so we could finally cook together. He been begging for me to cook since the last time I made some Mac and cheese.

"Romeo" I called out unpacking the stuff but I didn't hear a response. I quickly put up the drinks and headed to his room. "Aye bruh I know you here me calling you" I said talking like him as I walked through the hallway. I giggled laughing at myself and reached for the door.

He opened the door slightly and smiled. "Boy what the hell is you doing?" i said confused but trying not to slowly jump to conclusions. "I'm dressing give me a sec" he said and then closed the door lightly in my face.

I twisted my lips up and stood at the door for a sec trying not to get mad at what he just did. I turned around and went back to the kitchen. I sat at the stool after pouring myself some orange juice and my mind started to think like crazy.

I realized me and this man already had sex so why the fuck is he so private to get dressed. Yeah I'm not no dumbass. "BAEEE i forgot the cheese i'm finna go out and get it" i called out.

"OKAY" he yelled back and i grabbed one of the knives and closed the door as if i left out. I silently sat at the stool and waited for the dumb bitch to come out. After a few minutes , i started to hear muffled talking and it got louder. Soon the door opened and they both walked out together fully dressed.

She was some ugly white bitch that can't dress to save her life. Who wears air force ones with they shoelaces all the way out and mom jeans. YEAH...NO❤️

"Hey romeo" i said standing up and putting my hands into my pockets. "Dream i-" he stuttered. "I what? ain't no need to explain baby" i said calmly smiling. "Hey girl" i waved to the becky and she didn't say anything.

"Oh yo fucking with deaf bitches i see" i said nonchalantly putting my hand on my chest. Romeo glared at me and rubbed his face knowing he was going to get fucked up later. "Romeo aren't you gonna say something to her" she turned to him and he shook his head fast.

I stepped closer to them and she backed up. I took out the chain that was in my purse and handed it to him. "You left this at my house the night after the party" I told him and he nodded. "Delete my number and i mean that shit" i said calmly with a angry tone. "She not my girl bruh she don't mean nothing to me" he said grabbing my arm as i walked away.

I snatched it away quickly, my nostrils flared and a tear rolled down my face. "But i was and you cheated on me so i'm just as valuable to you as she is to you. I refuse to be put into a fucking position like this. You know how much self control i got right now." he looked at me with regret. "i'm sorry it was a mistake frfr" he told me "NO I SHOULD- i should beat both of y'all up and go on about my day but i ain't. I hope that shit was worth losing the best girl you was about to have. We had a connection rome, and you threw it out."

He rubbed his waves and looked away. "You can't even face me because i'm right." i shook my head at him and he just continued to look down. I grabbed my purse and left out the door as quickly as i could. I ran and ran to my car and quickly got in. I sat there for a good five minutes trying to think of my next move. What should i do, did he really mean sorry, should i go back and burn that bitch down, i should've cut her, if he tries to come kiss my ass should i take him back.....

I needed help and i knew exactly who to dial. I drove off and quickly met the person at the nearest restaurant.

—————————————————————————

"Hey Babyyy" i drug out and picked up Adrian as he leaped into my arms. "Hey" he said shyly and quietly. Adrian has always been this quiet but everytime i see him i try to get him out of his shell but i don't rush him.