PART XVIII

(had to google them roman numerals i swear it only gets harder after number 5 anyways, AND ACTION)
____________________________________
"PASS THE DRINKS" I semi-yelled. We took two shots of tequila straight.

"whew that shit burn" Titi hissed

"on god" Khalil agreed

"Y'all look at Brea!" Dream said as we all watched her dance and twerk on the couch cushion at our section.

Romeo knew a couple of people that worked at the club and was able to get us a big section for all 8 of us.

"You look good tonight," Brandon (pooty) said to Dream. She smiled from ear to ear and whispered something in his ear.

"Take that lovey-dovey shit over there" Titi laughed.

"I know you not talking" I shaded her and took another shot.

"Girl bye" she waved me off.

"We finna go dance, bye whores" Dream got up leading Brandon to the dance floor.

"Slow down Serenity, you don't wanna get too drunk," Khalil told me as he watched me ask for another drink.

"Fuck that the night is young niggerssss whew". Serenity could never hold her liquor and this was going to get...spicy.

"Okay don't do too much I'll be back," Titi told me as she and Khalil ran off to the bathroom leaving me by myself.

"I promise" *hiccup*
"You're weird"
"girl who you talking to"
"I'm talking to you bitch duh"
"who you calling a bitch" she began to argue with herself and everyone at the bar started to look at her as if she was crazy.

"Let me get a double shot of Henny" A man walked up beside her. Tall, dark, and fineeee.

Serenity had her eyes on him the whole time as he gulped the Henny down his system.

"Serenity?" the man called her name and she turned around letting her back face him. She got nervous and she didn't know who that was.

He tapped her shoulder and she turned around looking at a puzzled Kayden.

"Kayden? what're you doing here..." she said confused.

"Mane I'm here for a friend...why you by yourself though" he began to look around in a protective mode.

"I'm here with friends too, they snuck off somewhere though that's why I'm alone" she sat up out of her chair. Of course, it didn't make a difference in height he still looked down at her.

"You look a Lil tipsy you good?" he chuckled

"Of course," she said patting his shoulders reassuringly. Slowly starting to realize he had the body and wasn't the same little scrawny 7th-grade boy. She rubbed over his shoulders slowly drifting her hands lower to his abs in awe.

"Serenity" he laughed stopping her hands before they went any lower to his-

"You look good, sorry," she said aloud over the music.

"Shii You do too, give me a spin" He grabbed her hand and making her turn. Serenity tried her best to go slow so she wouldn't start seeing stars.

"You here with Dream? I think you should go with her so she can take you home" he put his hand on my lower back to lead me to her.

"I'm fine I only had three shots," I said waving him off and holding up five fingers.

"Three shots??? yo lil short ass fucked up right now," he said with doubt