Im sick of doing roman numerals so part whatever 🤷🏽‍♀️

Serenity pov...

"Look at my besties" Dream said into the camera and pointed it at Titi and me. Of course, T was posing and Serenity hid her face being childish. "You can't ever act right" I turned my phone off and posted it on my story.

"Girl fuck that, what store y'all trynna steal at next?"

"Shut up" I whispered as a black elderly couple passed us shaking their head.

"ooouuu let's go in here" she pointed at Auntie Anne's

"That stuff be greasy" Dream mugged. We looked at her as if she was the craziest person in the world. "Girl fuck is wrong with you, it's good," Titi said opening the door. "I guess" she shrugged her shoulders. Of course, we forced her to have some and she told us we were right. . THIS SHIT WAS BOMBBB.

"Okay so about the trip y'all it's gonna be me + Khalil, Romeo + Brea, Dream + P, and Serenity.

"You gotta find somebody to be with, cause you know we are going to be doing couple things and going out and I don't want you to be sad or in a mood."

"Y'all it's only three days, I think I'll be fine"

"You sure? If you don't wanna come anymore you don't have to" Titi said trying her best to be considerate.

"No it's okay, I promise. Plus I bought all this shit that I cant return" I pointed to the bags in my hands.

"Shit that makes two of us" Dream chuckled.

"So I got this cute Airbnb, but who gone get the master bedroom"

"Definitely me and Pooty"

"First of all his name is bout ghetto as all get out and second off I was thinking that Serenity should get it, it's only fair. All the couples gone want it and she doesn't even have anyone with her so it just saves arguments."

"You know Romeo black ass gone have some to say as usual" Dream chimed in.

"He'll be alright," I said

"And will"

"We should def go to the club the second nights though"

"Girl hell yeah, might find me a new man while I'm at it"

"Now you know you and Khalil in love at this point, don't even do it," I said.

"Girl ain't nobody worried about him" Titi said.

"Yall is that who I think that is?" T tapped us on our shoulders as we left out of the place. It was Kimberly surprisingly and she looked something other than cracked out. She had on classy business attire like she was coming from somewhere. She caught us looking at her and we all turned back around.

"Is she coming this way?" I asked.

"Ion know I feel like I'm hearing heels" Dream replied.

"Somebody throw some heroin the other way maybe that'll distract her," Titi said without any care. I hit her arm and Dream tried to hold in her laugh.