PART VI

"Heyyy sweetie" she smiled at him and he let go. "Where you been baby, haven't seen you in months"

As i watched them talk i took in his fineee features. Look i know my stalker ex boyfriend finally got off my ass and that fuck nigga cheated on me but i can still look. YOU IN MY BUSINESS?? don't do that.

This man was a good 6'2 with tattoos everywhere. Hair cut low but it was curly. Brownskin with a nose ring too. Lips was big and pink and his voice was soft   and deep but not deep deep. The sleepy type voice like when you first wake up.

"Making plays you already know what it is" he said making her mad on purpose. "i'm playinggg" he dragged out and kissed her cheek. "Boy don't be playing with me like that, i see you got some more of them ole drawings on yo face."

"Aw this ain't nun" he said pointing to the tats on his face and chuckling. Grabbing his food from her he took a glance at me but not for too long. I didn't want to keep standing there just watching them talk so i grabbed my bag off the table and put a tip down on the table. "Mrs. Hattie i'm finna go" i told her as i started to walk away.

She looked over the crowd and said goodbye. I walked out to my car and started it up. I looked through my song selection on spotify and put on Good ones Go by Drake. Going on snapchat I saw Romeos private story immediately be the first one. I didn't want to view it but i did anyways. He posted a pic of us the in the mirror the same night of the party with the caption "she got my back💯🖤". I quickly went to my private story and removed him.

I got a knock on my window.

"Ion got spare change" i yelled through the window without opening my eyes.

"Aye kid" they called out

"who in the fuck" i mumbled getting my mace ready in my hand.

I slowly rolled down the window only seeing a white shirt. "yes" i said slowly pointing the mace at him and the same guy from inside bent down to my window.

"Chill, I think you may have my food" he grinned. I took the box out of the bag checking it "You sure cus I already started-." I seen that it was his food right away cus i never get a philly cheesesteak with 5 wings and fries.

He chuckled at my face when i noticed the amount of food he had. "Yeah this definitely yours, my bad" I said handing it to him and he handed, my original bag to me. "Thanks" i said and he nodded. "Um, I ate some of the fries" "It's coo ion mind it"

 "Um, I ate some of the fries" "It's coo ion mind it"

YES BITCH ITS POOTER 😭😭

"What you got going, you listening to sad music and shit you good?" he chuckled asking me and i  nodded my head yes. "Yeah i'm fine." He stood there trying to make out my face and Tears started to well up my eyes before i knew it a tear fell down my face.

"Uhh you sure" he laughed while looking confused which made me feel embarrassed. "I'm sorry I just had a bad day" i told him looking away and wiping off the tear. I'm so glad i didn't have any real makeup on. Rubbing his face he lightly huffed and sat the food on the roof. He opened my door and told me  to "Step out".