Preparing for battle

PREVIOUSLY

."How about we introduce ourselves." Leo said smiling.

I nodded as I was suddenly engulfed by girls in a hug. "I am sorry May, I did not know.." Driya said. I smiled at her.

"Never mind that! We have to save our oldrivalshipping! Whose with me!" we all did a fistpump

"ME!"

Presently

After introducing each other, we were all near the sea staring in front thinking of a way to go to the Dark Region.

And you would never guess!!!

Leonardo(Leo) , Raphael(Raph), Donettello(Donnie), Michealangelo (mikey) were Brothers! And the best part, they're ninjas!! We have ninjas on our side! Now nobody can stop us now!

Also Donnie has a bo-staff as his weapon

Leonardo has twin katana

Raphael has twin sai

And Michaelangelo has nunchuks!!

Wicked right?

Eve is a soon-to-be-Kunochi! A female ninja! Wohoo!!

"Alright listen up, if we need to go to the dark region, we need the help of water pokemon, but we only have squirtle as water pokemon. So we will use Flying Pokemon to get us there." Hikari said as she tried to calm herself down. I couldn't blame her, she has a bright mind and we are depending on her. Girls really aren't well to do when put in pressure after all.

"But the flying pokemon we have, couldn't get us there at all! Not all of us." Driya said.

Hikari panicked once again

"W-w-well atleast some of us will be there, we can take turns." Hikari whispered before grabbing her hair in frustration.

"Forget it, it will never work, the flying pokemon can't get us there, not even one of us! We will never make it in time since Gyarados is a really fast swimmer! I am sorry guys.." Hikari was on the ground depressed at her failure. Soledad walked towards her and offered her a hand.

"We all are together in this, you're not alone Hikari, all of us will help ok? Just take deep breathes." Hikari smiled and took her hand.

"Yeah you're right" Hikari said before taking deep breaths.

"What's the plan captain?" Red said looking strictly at Drew. Afterall, it was his girlfriend whose life was in danger.

Drew was already in a shock state because his brother has never ever did something this stupid ever!

ATLEAST not in his absence that's for sure. Drew looked at Red before looking at his feet ashamed.

"If this is YOUR CAPTAIN then we're done for" Raph remarked as he and Eve snickered. I glared at both of them as I walked towards Drew. I realized what I was doing when I was about to snap him out of his sorrow, by placing a hand on his shoulder. I shook my head as I looked at Raphael.

"If you think you're so great why don't you tell us what to do genius." I growled slowly at him as his eyes widen with amusement.

"Well I would love to do but it's your war not our and beside Eve told us not to help those pirates." He smirked in triumph as I looked at Eve who was leaning against a tree with her eyes close.

"You didn't expect me to help those thieves did you? They kidnapped you May why don't we just leave from here for Hoenn already." Eve said with her eyes closed as she yawned in between her "motivating speech".