My life

Hi, I'm May and I'm unfortunately a princess. Why I hate to be a princess you ask? Being a princess means you are FORCED to marriage, getting respect not because you earn it, because of your title. Get envied by most of the girls, the list goes on and on and on and on.

My family consists of my Father, my Mother, my Brother, and a Sister. I love to play with my siblings Max and Misty.

My mom's name is Caroline who is a very beautiful woman, kind, always by my side, and my best friend. She teases me and tells all of us stories. She is a perfect role model and a perfect Queen.

My Father's name is Norman, he is handsome yet a cruel ruler who beats me and my sister Misty. Since Max was the next ruler, My Father didn't hurt him. Father wasn't cruel with us at all when we were young but when we turn into 10, everything changed. But let's not elaborate on that now.

My brother Max loves to prank me and my sister, loves to go on an adventure, and instead of being a prince wanted to feel like a pirate. We used to play that a lot.

My sister Misty, is a hot-headed girl who loves to carry her mallet with her. She is a good swimmer and has an unnatural love for the water. Why did I say unnatural? Time will tell that. Right now we both were chased by maids to make us wear dresses which we don't want to, cause most of the dresses doesn't catch my eye and Misty hate to wear dress. She is also afraid of bug-type Pokemon.

Now finally me, princess May who hates to be called a princess. I m also hot-headed and a nature lover. I like to make friends, and like to go on an adventure. Maybe if I'm lucky then I could travel the sea.

Both Me and Misty have the ability to understand Pokemon. I have a Blaziken and Beautifly. Misty has Squirtle and Masquerain. We don't know the pokemon of Max cause when he turnt 10, he stopped hanging out with us. Because our father wanted him to rule the kingdom and for that, he has to learn everything.

We girls sneak out into the petalberg city to play with play pokemon. We sometimes practice sword fighting, self-defense, horse riding, healing, swimming, and archery.

Our castle is beautiful though not breathtaking.

Right now we're here in the palace where the meeting is held

Right now we're here in the palace where the meeting is held. The maids were successful in making us wear the dress against our desire. I give in first cause I was tired of retorting to them.

 I give in first cause I was tired of retorting to them